IGNORED

Squad Numbers (merged)

GrahamC

Vitor Baia from Porto? I think he wore 99 anyway

Doesn't Buffon wear a number that is (allegedly!) to do with the Nazis?

I forget the number, but it's something like the date of Hitler's birthday taken away from 100? Cue anyone who answers this being accused of being a *unacceptable word* sympathiser!!

Doesn't Buffon wear a number that is (allegedly!) to do with the Nazis?

I forget the number, but it's something like the date of Hitler's birthday taken away from 100? Cue anyone who answers this being accused of being a *unacceptable word* sympathiser!!

Good knowledge just found this link

http://mreugenides.blogspot.com/2008/06/gi...ll-fascist.html

Surprised the mcindoe 34 issue hasnt turned more heads?

If it is simply a case of hartley being promised his former celtic number of 11, as at the time of signing mcindoe would have been on transfer list, then that could make sense. However surely the club would have commented on this situation to avoid specualtion?

Plus why would mcindoe be given 34, a terrible number and right next to the now villainised basso whos 35?

I see this as a clear indication that McCindoe is on the way out, and if he goes without replacemement that could spell the end of the 442?

If it is simply a case of hartley being promised his former celtic number of 11, as at the time of signing mcindoe would have been on transfer list, then that could make sense. However surely the club would have commented on this situation to avoid specualtion?

Johnson said when then mcindoe deal fell through something like "since he has been gone hartley saw number 11 was free so snuck in and took it". I guess its because of that.

I'm surprised with:

31 Danny Haynes

32 Lewin Nyatanga

34 Michael McIndoe

I honestly thought Haynes would have a better number and I'm sure MM is not very happy with this number.

I don't read too much into this. Maybe 31 is Danny's birthday, or his Mum's, or his girlfriends, or his dogs.

Nyatanga might be a big Tevez fan

Struggling to come up with something for Macca though, maybe GJ does still want him out

Archived