IGNORED

Lejsal Released - Official Sms

Maybe there was a problem due to the transfer request from his club... or he has found another team.. because GJ seemed very interested in taking him at AG. Now let's hope Gerken and Henderson will be fit enough for the first match of the season

This is no joke honest, but lets say we go into the first game of the season with just one keeper, no keeper on the bench...playing keeper then gets injured...which one of our outfield players is lined up to go in between the sticks? Anybody know?

Id go for Marv myself, but have no idea out of the squad whos a bit handy in goal.

This is no joke honest, but lets say we go into the first game of the season with just one keeper, no keeper on the bench...playing keeper then gets injured...which one of our outfield players is lined up to go in between the sticks? Anybody know?

No, the plot it that GJ is noticing that midfield is getting stronger and he needs a place for LJ to play in. So, that's it. LJ will be our number 1. ;-)

Purely speculation clearly, but this could be as much a decision based on Gerken's viewings as it is Lejlsal.

Perhaps Johnson hasnt been convinced by Gerken and has decided to pursue a stand-out first choice.

On the other hand perhaps his medical revealed an underlying problem that the club were not willing to take a chance on.

GJ did say he wanted a loan first so might just be they wanted a fee upfront and as he was out of contract next year GJ decided it wasnt worth it for the fee they wanted.

Cant see him not getting someone else though

Anyway, when and who was the last trialist we signed? We all know we don't sign any - don't we?

I think Basso was one, but we dont often do to well with trialists, fitness usualy being the given reason were not pursuing them further.

Funny how things turn out, I remember reading on here someone saying when Gerken signed that they couldn't see the point of the signing, should have just got in a loan keeper as back up for Basso and Henderson. Hindsight is a wonderful thing i know, but now it seems that Gerken is going to be first choice when the season starts.

Archived