IGNORED

Scott Sinclair

Martyn Hocking

Scott Sinclair has gone to Wigan on a season-long loan.

Bit of a reality check for those of us fondly thinking he might be available to a Championship team - and the most obvious sign you could imagine of the gulf between the top four sides and the rest in the Prem - Chelsea clearly view Wigan as playing in another league altogether.

Its strange that, because he is from the area i live in, and so therefore a lot of people i know, know him, and apparently he was loving the life in London and didnt want to go on loan to a club outside of London, bit of a contrast going to Wigan, lifestyle wise... but he was never likely to come here

Scott Sinclair has gone to Wigan on a season-long loan.

Bit of a reality check for those of us fondly thinking he might be available to a Championship team - and the most obvious sign you could imagine of the gulf between the top four sides and the rest in the Prem - Chelsea clearly view Wigan as playing in another league altogether.

What.... the same invicible 'Chelswhomostrealfootballfansrememberinthenotsgoodtimesforchelswhoieplayingteamsli

keBRISTOLCITYFC' not so long ago :)

division 1.......... is it's real name & even that is two section league...... we could compete in

Its strange that, because he is from the area i live in, and so therefore a lot of people i know, know him, and apparently he was loving the life in London and didnt want to go on loan to a club outside of London, bit of a contrast going to Wigan, lifestyle wise... but he was never likely to come here
If only he had a different agent who didn't want a serious amount of money to clinch the deal.

Archived