IGNORED

Goalie Kit

Lack of Action Man

In my school days the special kids would wear the GK top casually with the pads on the arms and all that..

Must be different these days?

:innocent06:

you was told it was a school but it was a mental asylum :grr: ! I bet if you look back at your school photo's you where wearing a straight jacket :rolleyes:

That'll be one plus point if Basso goes, in that the 'keeper will wear the actual replica and not his own choice!

Yeah why was that? He never used to have the club badge on his own shirts either, just DAS and puma logo?

I play football in last year's black 'keeper jersey - all is good apart from the cuffs which aren't elasticated like the older ones, making it impossible to roll them up :disapointed2se:

I have the same problem although the green shirt from 06/07 had a non stretch neck so getting it on and off was hard enough

I read an interesting article not too long ago about how football clubs are bringing in bright colours into their goalkeepers kits

the psychology behind it is that if you are running toward something bright and colourful, you are more drawn towards it, and in football terms it would be natural instinct to strike the ball towards the bright colour and not away from it

good stuff if true :)

Archived