Why would you think he was?

Guest 1cityfan1
what if GJ left tomorrow who would be your nightmare manager

suggestions

hollowhead

colin

pulis

to name but a few

well its not going 2 happen so why say it?

well its not going 2 happen so why say it?

it was a what if type topic

imo GJ is the best manager weve ever had

as far as ime concerned he should stay forever

the topic was aimed for the few anti GJ to think about some of the wasters who call themselves managers

it was a what if type topic

imo GJ is the best manager weve ever had

as far as ime concerned he should stay forever

the topic was aimed for the few anti GJ to think about some of the wasters who call themselves managers

ignore the two village idiots.

The worst manager at the moment would be Bryan Gunn?

comes accross as a right nause.

EVERY interview he gives, he talks about character non stop. every other word is character

He seems clueless to me.

Les Reed

Bit harsh, poor old Les only had a couple of games!

The worst ones are those that keep getting a job time and time again despite consistant failiure. Take Bryan Robson for example - where has he ever succeeded?? I don't understand why good teams are so quick to appoint former players - it's very rarely good for player/manager or club.

Take Brian Tinnion for example, had he started out at a smaller side e.g. conference level and made his way up, who's to say he wouldn't have become a great manager.

Bryan Robson, hands down.

Talk about living of a reputation.

Only reason he wasn't relegated with every single team he's managed was because Sheffield United sacked his clueless behind whilst just two points from the drop and got Blackwell back.

A friend who supports Boro and has some minor dealings with the club said that when he arrived his first request (that was in his contract) was to install a minibar in his office and he had a habit of buying players on the basis of good match reports in the Monday papers.

Clown of the highest order.

Bryan Robson, hands down.

Talk about living of a reputation.

Only reason he wasn't relegated with every single team he's managed was because Sheffield United sacked his clueless behind whilst just two points from the drop and got Blackwell back.

A friend who supports Boro and has some minor dealings with the club said that when he arrived his first request (that was in his contract) was to install a minibar in his office and he had a habit of buying players on the basis of good match reports in the Monday papers.

Clown of the highest order.

he is awful. a career with BBC beckons!

Guest ashtonyate
Ashtonyate ;)

(Only joking of course)

Seriously, Alan Lewer is probably the worst manager I've ever seen. Horrible football and an unpleasant man to boot.

I would have saved the club a few million on Styvars & Trundle

Bobby Gould :surrender:

Bobby Gould is at the very edge of my memory as a City player but I remember he was a very good player for us. 15 goals in 35 games for us speaks for itself. OK, he messed up by managing the dreaded Gas but let's not forget that he was a good player for us.

Archived