IGNORED

12th Man

gary cornes

GJ has asked for the 12th man to play a big part tomorrow. I feel that the atmosphere died out last season in piticular the dolman stand. lets get behind them and make the difference. Looking forward to johnson says Warnock is a C&*t Warnock is a C&*t. more importantly getting behind the team with we always believe and as many songs as possible. I for one will be starting off some songs just hope I am not on my own this time :laugh:

GJ has asked for the 12th man to play a big part tomorrow. I feel that the atmosphere died out last season in piticular the dolman stand. lets get behind them and make the difference. Looking forward to johnson says Warnock is a C&*t Warnock is a C&*t. more importantly getting behind the team with we always believe and as many songs as possible. I for one will be starting off some songs just hope I am not on my own this time :laugh:

Of course the atmosphere died out last season. 6 homes wins wasn't exactly going to spur the crowd on. Theres no real need to post a rallying call as tomorrow is the first home game of the season so fans will be naturally excited, plus its a against Palace who not many of like much.

The atmosphere will electric tomorrow especially if City get an early goal.

Archived