IGNORED

City Vs Palace

Tim S

Yeah Warnock is most definately livid right now. We're getting a good habit for really winding him up these days!!!

It went our way today, and we just about edged it, but I'll take that. A good start 4pts, 2 games in, of course we want to keep with the front-running pace from the off.

Agreed samo about its a good thing we have new options coming in now.

The squad we have now is the most complete one I can ever recall.

Somerset on course to the final too, come on lets go!

link they havent got very nice things to say about us on the palace forums :bruce_h4h:

quote "This just reinforces my eternal hate for Bristol City, and their stupid ****ing fans"

quote "Hopefully it will give Bristol City a false sense of security preceding the fall they surely deserve."

hope they go down the sore losing warnock loving ****s

I just read a lot of it, do they have a load of warnock clones on there. They had a thread going about us before the season even started, how they hate us and wish us to go down etc etc. You got to love it though, we are bound to play awful away to them and win 1-0 though!!!

The difference between Gary and Warnock is that our gaffer would have shaken hands at the end of the match given role reversal.

Palace were unlucky yes, very unlucky with that bad decision but it happens to all teams at one time or another including us; For the Palace manager to blame city and for some moronic elements of their fans to come out with some pathetically childish remarks and blame us as well one would hope is purely a heat of the moment episode but sadly i doubt it. it is the ref they should complain to alone not us.

Archived