IGNORED

Boycott The S*n

'Orns

I've been trying to find the Sun's report on the Watford vs. Reading game last season where Reading were given a goal that never was. I'm very interested to know who reported on it,or if indeed it was that idiot Custis. I'm just wondering if they were calling a very well respected figure of the game in steve coppell a 'disgrace' for not owning up or replaying the game. I doubt it very much somehow.

I know journalists are paid to make opinions on the game but I still think what he said was way out of line. I'm sure he finds it easy to slate our club because we're not particularly high profile compared to others. Like I said before,I bet he didn't have the nuts to come out on live TV last year a call Steve Coppell and Reading a disgrace. Should just laugh it off but I can't help fuming over what he said about our club. ****!!

The blokes only voicing his opinion and saying what he thinks, it's a free world and he is paid to write what he thinks at the end of the day. Just because you don't agree with him doesn't make him wrong or right.

True enough....However I have the right to express my opinion too...As do the people on a FORUM...

The guys is a sad hack who cant get a job at a proper newspaper so has to write crap just to inflame and get people talking about him...Just my opinion though

I've been trying to find the Sun's report on the Watford vs. Reading game last season where Reading were given a goal that never was. I'm very interested to know who reported on it,or if indeed it was that idiot Custis. I'm just wondering if they were calling a very well respected figure of the game in steve coppell a 'disgrace' for not owning up or replaying the game. I doubt it very much somehow.

I know journalists are paid to make opinions on the game but I still think what he said was way out of line. I'm sure he finds it easy to slate our club because we're not particularly high profile compared to others. Like I said before,I bet he didn't have the nuts to come out on live TV last year a call Steve Coppell and Reading a disgrace. Should just laugh it off but I can't help fuming over what he said about our club. ****!!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport...hosting-in.html

Guest clevedonred

I think we collectively should start a petition demanding sean custis lose his job for making his comments and see how many people we can get supporting us

This may already been on one of the many threads somewhere, but I've just seen Sean Custis call Bristol City 'a disgrace' on SSN. How can anyone who works for that rag call anyone else a disgrace?

Now, I've probably paid for The S*n about 10 times in my life, probably to look at boobies or something - that's how little I think of that paper, but never again.

I really hope the club sues someone over all the crap coming our way today. The ref is there to make decisions, not GJ or the players. Just hope that when the referee's report comes out the 'goal' wasn't awarded due to a push, wonder if Colin will make an apology then?

Shit bloke, shit club. If I didn't hate them before..........

Why would you or anyone buy it anyway? i havent touched it since Hillsborough and never ever will.

Guest MaloneFM
Totally agree. Mr Custis, you are a total ***** and how about you think before you speak?? Tosser.

I can't believe I'm putting with against the background of recent events BUT it may help if one or two wound your necks in a touch and began to think about what you are putting.

The Sun have got very a powerful legal department and I'm surprised that a lot of this stuff has stayed on here.

I can't believe I'm putting with against the background of recent events BUT it may help if one or two wound your necks in a touch and began to think about what you are putting.

The Sun have got very a powerful legal department and I'm surprised that a lot of this stuff has stayed on here.

Believe me uncle; worse has already been quickly removed...

This may already been on one of the many threads somewhere, but I've just seen Sean Custis call Bristol City 'a disgrace' on SSN. How can anyone who works for that rag call anyone else a disgrace?

Now, I've probably paid for The S*n about 10 times in my life, probably to look at boobies or something - that's how little I think of that paper, but never again.

I really hope the club sues someone over all the crap coming our way today. The ref is there to make decisions, not GJ or the players. Just hope that when the referee's report comes out the 'goal' wasn't awarded due to a push, wonder if Colin will make an apology then?

Shit bloke, shit club. If I didn't hate them before..........

well said that man

That has paid over millions over the years to people unfairly wronged.

I just hope that our legal department heard the comments earlier, I don't think anything on here is worse than Mr Custis said.

Had a side on view myself, saw Sears about to score, heard a post noise and then ball is back on the pitch

and the net has not even moved so it was all a bit surreal.

But of course now that everyone has seen it 20 times on TV it is so obvious but in the moment everyone

sees different things.. I guess the hacks just write stories from what they see on TV. I didn't feel the event

was so black & white at the time personally..

:fastasleep:

i was sat in the lower dolman yesterday ,and i thought it was only me that heard a post type noise. In those following moments i was very confused as to what was happening as i couldnt see the flag up from where i was sat.Now we have all seen the ball in the net shots it seems pretty clear cut,however the ball also rebounded out of the goal very quickly and i think this has added to the confusion of BOTH sets of fans at the time.

To call bcfc cheats is deplorable in my opinion,the officials were far closer to the goal mouth than most of us and have rightly been questioned subsiquently. I for one hope that warnock and johnson are heavily punished for bringing the game into disrepute,and if it were up to me ,be persued thru the courts for slander.

i was sat in the lower dolman yesterday ,and i thought it was only me that heard a post type noise. In those following moments i was very confused as to what was happening as i couldnt see the flag up from where i was sat.Now we have all seen the ball in the net shots it seems pretty clear cut,however the ball also rebounded out of the goal very quickly and i think this has added to the confusion of BOTH sets of fans at the time.

To call bcfc cheats is deplorable in my opinion,the officials were far closer to the goal mouth than most of us and have rightly been questioned subsiquently. I for one hope that warnock and johnson are heavily punished for bringing the game into disrepute,and if it were up to me ,be persued thru the courts for slander.

why johnson??

You can say we're a bunch of cheats because of ONE incident that happened in a split second and had the referee and linesman both believeing there was no goal.

We could just as easy call Man United cheats when Roy Carol never admitted that Spurs goal from half way never went in, despite him clearly collecting the ball from behind the line.

Same difference, but no one points the cheat finger at the Mancs.

The blokes only voicing his opinion and saying what he thinks, it's a free world and he is paid to write what he thinks at the end of the day. Just because you don't agree with him doesn't make him wrong or right.

:englandsmile4wf: Fair enough,and lets hope he then prints some of the comments from city fans to have both sides of the story.AS if :englandsmile4wf:

Guest clevedonred

I don't see why anyone would buy them anyway, unless they are slow in the head or wanted to look at boobs.

Just out of interest, did anyone see the mail on sunday. Back page headline "You bunch of cheats"

I don't see why anyone would buy them anyway, unless they are slow in the head or wanted to look at boobs.

Just out of interest, did anyone see the mail on sunday. Back page headline "You bunch of cheats"

All joking aside here, surely we can sue certain people and newspapers for all the crap we've had over the weekend?

We played to the whistle, like you're told from the first day you start playing football. I really don't see any other club calling the ref back and telling him it was a goal, do you?

Think all city fans should email sky sports at u2us@ sky sports.com and tell them how we feel we were denied a perfect goal and how warnock and jordan are the disgraces to the game

This all sounds really wet I know, but I was going to have Sky Sports installed in the coming weeks.....but after all I have heard on here about comments that they allowed people to make on their shows/news etc, I think I will keep my money. I know it won't make any difference to them but it will make me feel better all the same.

This all sounds really wet I know, but I was going to have Sky Sports installed in the coming weeks.....but after all I have heard on here about comments that they allowed people to make on their shows/news etc, I think I will keep my money. I know it won't make any difference to them but it will make me feel better all the same.

Well done you - fight the power!

Save your money mate, i hardly miss anything that SSs show thanks to all the streaming links available now.

Guest clevedonred

Just emailed SSN. Doubt it will get read because I'm not Colin or tangoman. Did point out though that it sems they were in the wrong for making baseless accusations.

Archived