IGNORED

Johnson Wants Apology From Hackett

sh1t_ref_again

After that apology, he has made it awfully difficult for whoever referees a game Crystal Palace are invloved - and in particular for the Palace/City game in January.

What do you do as ref? Play safe & give all 50/50s to Palarse? give all 50/50s to City to show you aren't intimidated - ooh dangerous, you might Hackett suspends you. Someone goes down in the box, you are certain it was a trip on a City attacker, oh best let it go, the linesman is unsighted so will go along with it.

I am dreading who we get to ref that game.

EVERY game we play now, cos every clogger, divin t wat, wind up merchants, wingeing ex prem players, will play on all the negative publicity we have had to take since Warnob and Jordicks pathetic rants on Saturday. The team and us will come through this s hiyt far stronger, but we wont get a god damn thing now

GJ and the boys are gonna have to learn not to bite, be patient, refuse to get drawn into rows, make tackles cleanly and don't backchat,cos we aint gonna get sheyte off any ref for the rest of the season, and we'll certainly kop for plenty

And we'd better have strong ref tomorrow night, on Sunday, against the Muff, the cheating Palarse scum, any Laaaaadumb teams we play, any Prem teams we draw in the cup.

I think penalties and goal mouth free kicks for us will be a rare sight, 50/50 decisions, there will be dozens on us. This is when the tough get going, and those who aint leave.

We're Bristol City, we always beleive. f *** the rest

After that apology, he has made it awfully difficult for whoever referees a game Crystal Palace are invloved - and in particular for the Palace/City game in January.

What do you do as ref? Play safe & give all 50/50s to Palarse? give all 50/50s to City to show you aren't intimidated - ooh dangerous, you might Hackett suspends you. Someone goes down in the box, you are certain it was a trip on a City attacker, oh best let it go, the linesman is unsighted so will go along with it.

I am dreading who we get to ref that game.

I suspct it might be one of the very top Prem refs, e.g. Alan Wiley (who has an uncanny resemblance to Warnock but don't hold that against him) or Howard Webb.

Archived