IGNORED

Qpr Match Preview

edson

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/Preview/0,,10373~1757670,00.html

And so it goes on...

"City, buoyed by a fortuitous 1-0 victory against Crystal Palace on Saturday."

and

"The Eagles had dominated the game, with Sears and Alan Lee always a threat. But Nicky Maynard's 90th-minute goal won the match for City."

Though probably funniest of all:

The long away days just keep on coming for the R's

Long? It's barely over 100 miles.

• Admin
Maynard repaid them in kind with 11 goals in all competitions.

The pacy striker, who had a terrific goal record at Crewe where he came through the Club's youth system, has started this season in fine fettle too, opening his account against Palace last weekend.

Well if you're talking "all competitions" he actually opened his account before that with the goal against Brentford.

C'mon Nicky, 3 in 3 has a nice ring to it ;)

It will be good to play another CCC game tonight and put all the controversy over the Palace game at least one game behind us.

As for the game - another tight affair I reckon, possibly another draw if City put in another performance like the one on saturday.

It really does all depend on what City turns up. A win should be on the cards if Johnson can get the players in the right frame of mind and they play to their potential. What we don't want is any hangovers from the Palace furore.

Being optimistic I'm going for a City win 2-0 or 2-1. I fancy there might be a decent crowd as well.

Archived