IGNORED

£700k For Lee Miller

rudecowboy

I think you'll find that he's improved somewhat from when he was 19-20yrs old with us. Everytime I've seen him play, even in europe he's looked much improved. Good in the air, great touch, scores a few. Just still a bit slow. I think it was more the style of football w played that didn't suit him. He wouldn't be the first 19yr old to come and initially struggle in this country.

I think you'll find that he's improved somewhat from when he was 19-20yrs old with us. Everytime I've seen him play, even in europe he's looked much improved. Good in the air, great touch, scores a few. Just still a bit slow. I think it was more the style of football w played that didn't suit him. He wouldn't be the first 19yr old to come and initially struggle in this country.

completely agree - he always had some quality and that was evident from his debut onward. Just never quite worked in League 1...

Players like Miller and Wilkshire were good players but just wasn't suited to League One football. If they played for us now I would say they would be much better at this level.

He's rated quite highly up here, personally I don't see what the fuss is all about, he's never really performed against Accies. I doubt he's Championship quality, in fact it would quite funny if he signed for 'Boro but after seeing Gareth Southgates on SSN I don't see it happening

Archived