IGNORED

Quote From Magilton

silverfox

"The injury to their player came when we were on top and the stoppage allowed them to draw breath and regroup."

Nice to hear Magilton's caring side. Heartwarming eh?

No doubt Colin would have gone one further and accused us of feigning the injury to gain some sort of advantage.

"The injury to their player came when we were on top and the stoppage allowed them to draw breath and regroup."

No doubt Colin would have gone one further and accused us of feigning the injury to gain some sort of advantage.

At least Magilton was magnanimous in defeat and shook hands with our players at the end of the game unlike Warnock. I thought Magilton's QPR blue hoops looked a good side but were ultimately swamped by a Red tide. :winner_third_h4h:

perhaps after he said that he may have stated he hopes the player recovers

That was my point really. Looks like the guy has a serious injury. Guess I'm over-sensitive given recent goings on.

All opposition managers aren't as rotten to the core as Neil Warnock. Jim Magilton is probably as concerned about the injury as the rest of us unlike Warnock who quite obviously couldn't give a damn after one of his players elbowed a Cardiff player in the throat back in April.

At least Magilton was magnanimous in defeat and shook hands with our players at the end of the game unlike Warnock. I thought Magilton's QPR blue hoops looked a good side but were ultimately swamped by a Red tide. :winner_third_h4h:

Have a look at QPR's 606 board, you'd think they'd been relegated with the amount of doom and gloom round there!

That was my point really. Looks like the guy has a serious injury. Guess I'm over-sensitive given recent goings on.

This whole "fantom goal" debate has shown me how much people are misquoted and/or taken out of context. He may well of wished him the best but it was just not reported. Benefit of the doubt I think....

I see nothing wrong with those comments. They were dominating the game, but we made use of the stoppage to our advantage.

Fair comments I think

Yep, I would definitely give him the benefit of the doubt. If he wanted to insinuate that we feigned the whole thing he wouldn't have been backward in coming forward. I'm sure he would have asked a member of our club after the game how our injured player was.

Besides, I don't think he says anything wrong. An injury can break up play and turn the tide slightly.

Guest clevedonred
All opposition managers aren't as rotten to the core as Neil Warnock. Jim Magilton is probably as concerned about the injury as the rest of us unlike Warnock who quite obviously couldn't give a damn after one of his players elbowed a Cardiff player in the throat back in April.

If you noticed as soon as Velicka went down the QPR medical team jumped up straight away. Just goes to show there is some decency left in football.

Magilton's comments are spot on. The injury stoppage did allow City to re-group and lots of players were over with Millen/ Johnson whilst Velicka was getting attention.

Any team would have done the same.

Like someone else said he could have wished Velicka well.

Have a look at QPR's 606 board, you'd think they'd been relegated with the amount of doom and gloom round there!

QPR were a very good side yesterday. Also, QPR's Routledge was sheer class and he played like an Ajax of Amsterdam player at times. There's nothing for them to be gloomy about.

Like someone else said he could have wished Velicka well.

What's to say he didn't and it just wasn't reported? Or that he said it to every over journalist but just not that particular one?

Let's not jump on a bandwagon here. It's not like he said "I think the Bristol City player feigned the whole thing just so they could break up our flow"

Archived