IGNORED

Chris Burke

21. Marcham

To me this bloke looked quality today and I feel this is the type of player that were currently missing in our squad. Looked very good on the ball, decent pace and skill and always looked to take players on and run at them. Put 2 of their goals on a plate for the goalscorers. Looked a different class compared to most of our players today.

To me this bloke looked quality today and I feel this is the type of player that were currently missing in our squad. Looked very good on the ball, decent pace and skill and always looked to take players on and run at them. Put 2 of their goals on a plate for the goalscorers. Looked a different class compared to most of our players today.

To be fair we made him look very good. The goal he set up for Chopra was some of the worse defending i have seen from a city side for a while (certainly since we have been in the Championship). It was comical to say the least.

Not heard of him before today and he certainly had a cracking game. Very impressed with his strong running with the ball at his feet.That said its only one game but if he plays that well every week then he's some signing for them.

Running at defenders has become something of a lost art especially outside the PL and maybe Johnson should encourage the City players to do more of it.

Archived