IGNORED

Attendence Tonight

loudred4ever

Wouldnt they bring more than that as this is their 'big game' at a 'bigger stadium'. No idea where Carlisle is though as I am rubbish at geography ;)

Carlisle to Bristol is a 600 mile, 9 hour round trip. Cant see any more than 100 or so die hards wanting to make that journey on a tuesday night for an early carling cup tie... We are hardly a big name to them either, lets be honest.

4,372. With 76 Carlisle supporters.

Incidentally, all those fans from Carlisle who do turn up deserve a free hot drink and something to eat, courtesy of Bristol City FC. I'm sure this happened a few seasons back when two teams from the other side of the country played each other.

Carlisle to Bristol is a 600 mile, 9 hour round trip. Cant see any more than 100 or so die hards wanting to make that journey on a tuesday night for an early carling cup tie... We are hardly a big name to them either, lets be honest.

Ah I see, my predicition will probably be about two thousand less after learning that. I thought they were around the Portsmouth area! :L

4,372. With 76 Carlisle supporters.

Incidentally, all those fans from Carlisle who do turn up deserve a free hot drink and something to eat, courtesy of Bristol City FC. I'm sure this happened a few seasons back when two teams from the other side of the country played each other.

Good Grief! Get yourself a road atlas....

Around 5k I reckon. Be surprised if its over 6k.

even i know where carlise is :noexpression:

Haa look at me getting all the abusee! :L All deserved though :icecream:

Except that half their capacity is standing and ours are all seating, ipso facto making our ground a lot bigger.

Is Ipso Facto an Italian civil engineering company, as they are making our ground a lot bigger?

Archived