IGNORED

Absolute Disgrace...

Jordan Tansley

Like I said, It's easy for everyone to be positive and act like we are a great set of supporters when we are playing well and having success, the real showing of how good or bad we are as fans is when we have a patch of bad form...

people who claim we have a great set of supporters are wrong. we don't. first sign of trouble and the morons are out in force, booing everyone in sight, "has johnson lost the dressing room" etc etc etc.

I don't see why the lads need to be playign well to motivate you to support them, that is kinda lazy imo. can you honestly say that the players wouldn't be lifted if we were loud and got behind them when things were going a bit pear shaped midway through the second half? o.k. its all our fault we own up we lost because our supporters were to :shutup: :rofl2br:

I'm sorry, but i think the fans have a bigger role at this club than they either think or want. its give and take sometimes and seeing as everyone associated with Bristol City FC wants the best for it, on occasions making the first move in regard of atmosphere and positivity shouldn't be so frowned upon...

the way some people are acting, asking for postivity without a good performance is like asking you to wear a ******* gas shirt.

Get a grip Glos.

where did i say that?

I said that nobody can say it wouldn't give the players a lift. In no way does that insinuate we would have won had the fans been positive.

I despair, i really do.

Was it CH? who said somewhere on here; we`ve more chance of lifting the Titanic, than them lot last night.

Was it CH? who said somewhere on here; we`ve more chance of lifting the Titanic, than them lot last night.

and he has nothing to base that on.

if we didnt try lift them, how can we know if they would have reacted better?

I don't even care anymore. I'm dissilusioned by it all. the negativity of this clubs support takes the piss. you don't know how lucky you are to support a team like this. god forbid you ever had to endure the tripe dished out to luton fans, or anyone else for that matter.

and the worst thing is, when we lose GJ and times go bad again (they always do) you and your type will be the first to moan about how good it was in the old days of Johnson...

:fastasleep:

Like I said, It's easy for everyone to be positive and act like we are a great set of supporters when we are playing well and having success, the real showing of how good or bad we are as fans is when we have a patch of bad form...

people who claim we have a great set of supporters are wrong. we don't. first sign of trouble and the morons are out in force, booing everyone in sight, "has johnson lost the dressing room" etc etc etc.

I don't see why the lads need to be playign well to motivate you to support them, that is kinda lazy imo. can you honestly say that the players wouldn't be lifted if we were loud and got behind them when things were going a bit pear shaped midway through the second half?

I'm sorry, but i think the fans have a bigger role at this club than they either think or want. its give and take sometimes and seeing as everyone associated with Bristol City FC wants the best for it, on occasions making the first move in regard of atmosphere and positivity shouldn't be so frowned upon...

the way some people are acting, asking for postivity without a good performance is like asking you to wear a ******* gas shirt.

Not having gone last night, did listen on the radio though, i came to the conclusion that we were pretty dam awful, read all the forums this morning, my conclusion even worst than awful, the clincher came about 20 mins ago when my mate (who did attend) rang me, what was it really like i asked, Jesus mate i cant remember such a lousy performance he replied, we didn't just lose, we ******g died out there, Oh pretty bad then, bad, bad, he said, if i hadn't seen it with my own eyes i would never have thought it possible.

So mr tanzley red i think you are just a bit out of order calling our supporters morons after watching that disgraceful exibition last night, what happens on the pitch transmits to the fans and of course vice versa but when you give nothing, expect nothing, dont blame the support, look for the reasons that prompted this lack of postivity.

Not having gone last night, did listen on the radio though, i came to the conclusion that we were pretty dam awful, read all the forums this morning, my conclusion even worst than awful, the clincher came about 20 mins ago when my mate (who did attend) rang me, what was it really like i asked, Jesus mate i cant remember such a lousy performance he replied, we didn't just lose, we ******g died out there, Oh pretty bad then, bad, bad, he said, if i hadn't seen it with my own eyes i would never have thought it possible.

So mr tanzley red i think you are just a bit out of order calling our supporters morons after watching that disgraceful exibition last night, what happens on the pitch transmits to the fans and of course vice versa but when you give nothing, expect nothing, dont blame the support, look for the reasons that prompted this lack of postivity.

Very Tabloid Journo-esque there, congrats.

I used the word moron to describe the posts on this forum that are nothing short of moronic. not the entire support. although i don't exactly rate us anymore.

so Mr 4evaREDDy i think its just a bit out of order taking my words and twisting them ;)

im going to requote a line here.

what happens on the pitch transmits to the fans and of course vice versa but when you give nothing, expect nothing

there you have it.

and vice versa. so as you said what happens off the pitch transmits to the players

Ok the next bit

when you give nothing, expect nothing...

We gave nothing we got nothing.

you explained it perfectly for me ;) well done sir!

but what confused me more. the thing that really got my goat was the fans tonight.

Yes, I was very frustrated with the performance, and i completely understand that, But under NO circumstances should we be booing our team. The people that harp on about how much our support has improved are wrong. it is the same, the only difference is times have been going well lately. one bad showing and we are back to our old tricks!

Anyone can support their side when they are winning, the sign of true support is in how you react when you are having a terrible game/time...

People left on the second goal, people booed our lads.

The players last night showed little if any effort and commitment, the opinion of keith Millen not mine. Therefore do you think they did anything to warrant great support, or perhaps a round of applause as they left the pitch. I don't think so, people paid to go to the match, and whilst they had no right to expect a win or even a display of great attacking football, they did deserve to see evry player give 100% after all thats what their paid for. I think thats what angered most fans the lack of effort and not thegeneral perfromance. If you went into work and put in zero effort, do you think your boss would give you a round of applause or do you think he would give you a bollocking?

Very Tabloid Journo-esque there, congrats. I like that

I used the word moron to describe the posts on this forum that are nothing short of moronic. not the entire support. although i don't exactly rate us anymore.

so Mr 4evaREDDy i think its just a bit out of order taking my words and twisting them ;) Oh i dont know, to write a moronic post you need to be a moron

im going to requote a line here.

there you have it.

and vice versa. so as you said what happens off the pitch transmits to the players in some cases, being a eastender myself and may i add a supporter, magnificent support does not always bring magnificent results

Ok the next bit

when you give nothing, expect nothing... true

We gave nothing we got nothing. My radio must have been playing up, heard the EE on several occasions

you explained it perfectly for me ;) well done sir!

Not a problem, any time

and he has nothing to base that on.

if we didnt try lift them, how can we know if they would have reacted better?

I don't even care anymore. I'm dissilusioned by it all. the negativity of this clubs support takes the piss. you don't know how lucky you are to support a team like this. god forbid you ever had to endure the tripe dished out to luton fans, or anyone else for that matter.

and the worst thing is, when we lose GJ and times go bad again (they always do) you and your type will be the first to moan about how good it was in the old days of Johnson...

:fastasleep:

Been to the top and bottom with my club and either could happen again; GJ aint the best or worst but time will tell how good or bad young un.

P.S dont take everything to heart, its only a game.

It was dire last night mind. I didn't boo but i can understand why some of the crowd did. Worst i've seen us play for a while.

Its a two way thing the crowd need something to lift them from the pitch but the players sometimes need the vocal support and atmosphere to raise them... vicious circle! It was hard to get anything going near me as most of the people sat around i didn't recognise so when you tried they didn't join in. Different for the league as then its generally season ticket holdersd and the same people.

Just a small note to those who don't like the booing.... well they've paid the money they have a right to complain just as if you bought something from a shop it didn't work or you didn't like it you would complain as well. Same kind of thing.

But back to the city lets get a good crowd saturday nice lively atmosphere ( not in the west ham way mind :disapointed2se: ) and GET BEHIND THE TEAM!! :fingerscrossed:

as said in other threads, i dont condone anyone who boos and complains for the sake of it, but last nights performance was a disgrace and the booing of the players at the final whistle was fully justified. lets the team know what the fans thought of their performance and attitude: terrible.

Archived