IGNORED

Rasiak

redrebel

My son read me out from the Sun as I dropped him to work that Rasiak was off to Reading for £300k.There's Gary and Pete struggling to find a target man and this guy who gave Carey a real hard time when we beat Watford away last season going for peanuts compared to the £3.25 million we spent on Maynard and Trundle.I hope he got it wrong when he read but if true it's another question mark over the ability to sign proven Championship players and also to get the players we need in to replace what we have lost.

My son read me out from the Sun as I dropped him to work that Rasiak was off to Reading for £300k.There's Gary and Pete struggling to find a target man and this guy who gave Carey a real hard time when we beat Watford away last season going for peanuts compared to the £3.25 million we spent on Maynard and Trundle.I hope he got it wrong when he read but if true it's another question mark over the ability to sign proven Championship players and also to get the players we need in to replace what we have lost.

:fastasleep:

Dont we have a winger and a target man on trial at the moment?

but if true it's another question mark over the ability to sign proven Championship players and also to get the players we need in to replace what we have lost.

We suffer the player's perception factor though. Transferring from Watford - Reading, the player need to move house whereas Bristol is a small place way out in the sticks.

I agree, Rasiak is someone I wanted GJ to sign + if they did it would probably add another 500 supporters to AG with the polish contingent being interested!!

Would of been good to see him here! BUT if he were to have signed thats a big target man who would have to start! Fans would be happy to see him here for a while but with players like Mccombe and orr in the team! We would be seeing more of the same of last season! Blaming him for our direct style!

Its going to be hard to get a proven championship lump up front, on the cheap whos not going to have a tantrum that hes not starting everygame who is also motivated and match fit! But we'll leave that to GJ :closedeyes:

Archived