IGNORED

Dodgy Letters

BITW

Just watched GJ world interview, he mentioned that he recieved alot of 'dodgy letters' during the week and said it was a shame that some fans thought this way.

Now wednesday was not acceptable, and I'm all for opinions being aired (BTW i'm not one of the GJ can do no wrong crew, he is human afterall) but IMO personal attacks of this sort are way out of order.

Lets hope these 'fans' dont drive GJ away from our club.

Just watching the same. What the F? Yes I was there on Wednesday and yes it was an awful performance but SENDING LETTERS to GJ........

Absolutely unbelievable.

To those sad fatherless persons who actually took the time out to write and then waste their money on buying a stamp to moan to GJ I have the following advice

SOD OFF TO HORFIELD YOU BUNCH OF TOTAL T*****S

I would not condone that sort of nonsense in any shape or form, but i ask myself, was it really necessary for GJ to pass comment on this, read them, laugh and bin em, end of.

Tottaly agree, i find it hard to understand why GJ would make this public. Its not even worth bringing to the attention to the other 14,000+ fans that show 100% support to the team.

Maybe they will write to him again this week with letters of support. Whatever happens st a game you should be supporting the Club and so at the moment that means supporting GJ. Yes I was at the game Wednesday night, yes I was disappointed but more at the performance than the result. The way the game was played brought a reaction from the manager, the result of which was 3 pts today. So come on do the right thing support the club whatever. 'Always Believe'.

unfortunately there is a few mindless idiots out there, GJ shouldnt take notice, where are all the moaners now? tw*ts

I hope your having a go at the twa*ts that sent so called letters, and not the supporters who said City were Shi*e against Carlisle.

I hope Gary reads this thread because to be honest its disgracefull that anyone

could stoop so low as send DODGY letters to him. We all have a pop at certain things

now and then but to all those who did I think an apology is in order. I feel ashamed

that I could even be associated with this type of so called supporter

I would not condone that sort of nonsense in any shape or form, but i ask myself, was it really necessary for GJ to pass comment on this, read them, laugh and bin em, end of.

You obviously have not watched the player interview, GJ is clearly upset by the abuse he has recieved from the letters and i am pleased that he has brought it into the public domain, the idiots that send these letters could drive away the best manager we have had since Dicks and if that happened i believe Mr Lansdown would seriously consider his position.

We have 10 points after 5 games thats 2 points per game, PROMOTION FORM.

The people sending these letters are a total disgrace and need to get some realism in their lives.

The people sending these letters are a total disgrace and need to get some realism in their lives.

That's assuming these letters actually exist. I cannot believe anybody would have written to him after the Cardiff game, when many of us expected to lose, so I assume the letters were written after Carlisle. The letters would have had to have been written and posted on Thursday to have reached him by Friday. This strikes me as unlikely bearing in mind all the postal disputes at the moment which mean mail is only sporadically being delivered to those of us who live in BS3.

Anyway, people are entitled to their views, (even if it is a little sad to write to a football manager about anything).

That's assuming these letters actually exist. I cannot believe anybody would have written to him after the Cardiff game, when many of us expected to lose, so I assume the letters were written after Carlisle. The letters would have had to have been written and posted on Thursday to have reached him by Friday. This strikes me as unlikely bearing in mind all the postal disputes at the moment which mean mail is only sporadically being delivered to those of us who live in BS3.

Anyway, people are entitled to their views, (even if it is a little sad to write to a football manager about anything).

So your saying that GJ in his interview is lieing..............

You obviously have not watched the player interview, GJ is clearly upset by the abuse he has recieved from the letters and i am pleased that he has brought it into the public domain, the idiots that send these letters could drive away the best manager we have had since Dicks and if that happened i believe Mr Lansdown would seriously consider his position.

Agree 100%

The Cardiff and Carlisle perfomances were awful but after all GJ has done for our club to send him letters is ridiculous. :disapointed2se:

No i have not watched the player interview as i do not subscribe to it, but if as you say GJ has let the ramblings of a few fools get to him then he needs to sort himself out and bloody quickly, the only thing that will drive GJ away is himself when he or SL decides its time for him to go, not a few poxy letters, ridiculous.

Totally agree, unfortunatley you get a find mindless tw~ts, who will not be happy unless they have someone to moan about. Pehaps when they piss off the best manager we have had in a long time and he leaves, thier will be plenty more to moan about with the new manager.

Sometimes you need to take a step back and look at the bigger picture, its always very easy to complain and in hindsight say it was wrong, but none of us unless you are a player know what is going on behind the clubs doors.

I hope Gary reads this thread because to be honest its disgracefull that anyone

could stoop so low as send DODGY letters to him. We all have a pop at certain things

now and then but to all those who did I think an apology is in order. I feel ashamed

that I could even be associated with this type of so called supporter

Having said that I swear I could smell gas. :noexpression:

These people are not supporters. Absolute disgrace to the club. A 3-0 loss away to the form team in the division with the second (after Nicky :innocent06: ) best striker in the league and a humiliating defeat at home to a league one side. It's not the end of the world. Supporting your club through thick and thin is what football is all about. These dodgy letters, the odd old tw4t in the Williams; these incidents will end up driving one of the best managers we've ever had, away from our club. This time last year to some GJ was one of the best managers outside the Premier League and after a few dissapointing results some people want him out. If we were bottom without a win then it wouldnt be AS bad. But considering we'd lost 1 league game all season it is absolutely ridiculous. Yes it may be a very very small minority of extremely sad people but like I said, if these incidents keep occuring, Gary may just have enough.

Rant over.

And before anyone says, i'm not in the GJ can do no wrong club. I just know he's one of the best things to happen to this club in a very very long time.

So your saying that GJ in his interview is lieing..............

I have the bloke you are replying to on ignore but saw his reply within your post. Unbelievable. Why would GJ make that up?

"Have a moan but dont send me dodgy letters."

Bet it was about LJ and it probably was after Cardiff. Sad sad people.

No i have not watched the player interview as i do not subscribe to it, but if as you say GJ has let the ramblings of a few fools get to him then he needs to sort himself out and bloody quickly, the only thing that will drive GJ away is himself when he or SL decides its time for him to go, not a few poxy letters, ridiculous.

Obviously your one of the ones who think that GJ is "STILL" a conference manager,

what ever he does he will not be good enough, you and Robred should get a room together.

Obviously your one of the ones who think that GJ is "STILL" a conference manager,

what ever he does he will not be good enough, you and Robred should get a room together.

Listen mate i dont know you but i dont like your tone, dont you dare assume things about me, i am giving my honest view on the subject of these letters, if you dont agree with my views then thats fair enough but you keep your assumptions to yourself, attack the post not the poster.

Listen mate i dont know you but i dont like your tone, dont you dare assume things about me, i am giving my honest view on the subject of these letters, if you dont agree with my views then thats fair enough but you keep your assumptions to yourself, attack the post not the poster.

very difficult when the post is sent by the poster if you know what i mean :closedeyes:

No i dont, perhaps you would care to elaborate

well as I see it the post is the thoughts of the poster so it would be very difficult to attack the post without attacking the poster, now if the poster enjoyed the great win today without having to refer to gj's response to his post there would not be a post on the subject, hope that clears that up

Oh dear you dont like my tone...........

Maybe these letters are so vile he has to take notice.

Archived