IGNORED

Dodgy Letters

BITW

well as I see it the post is the thoughts of the poster so it would be very difficult to attack the post without attacking the poster, now if the poster enjoyed the great win today without having to refer to gj's response to his post there would not be a post on the subject, hope that clears that up

No not at all, what puzzles me is how somebody can assume what my thoughts are regarding how i view GJ unless i have previously stated on here what those views are, if you read my first post i state i do not condone the actions of a few fools that have sent GJ letters, how many letters he has received i do not know but Gj is not a marshmallow, whatever he does some people would never be happy but i still find it hard to see what can be acheived by making this letter thing public knowledge, it wont stop those who are inclined to send such rubbish will it, i am sure GJ is not the only manager that has received this rubbish, and no doubt will continue to do so when things dont go to plan, like i said read it laugh at it and bin it, i hope that clears it up.

Oh dear you dont like my tone...........

Maybe these letters are so vile he has to take notice.

Maybe they are, i dont know, do you, now you go away and dig up my posts where i have ever left any derogatory remarks regarding GJ and the fact that i think he is a conference manager, until you do dont make assumptions regarding what i think of the guy.

Maybe they are, i dont know, do you, now you go away and dig up my posts where i have ever left any derogatory remarks regarding GJ and the fact that i think he is a conference manager, until you do dont make assumptions regarding what i think of the guy.

excuse me if this is a private debate

but i thought this was a supporters forum

at times i wonder if we have more members from the other smaller club in bristol enjoying the s*it stirring

excuse me if this is a private debate

but i thought this was a supporters forum

at times i wonder if we have more members from the other smaller club in bristol enjoying the s*it stirring

Not private at all, feel free to respond, not sure where this smaller club s*it stirring comes in to a debate about letters to GJ fits in though.

Sorry mate not interested in your other posts.

I know that you think GJ should just ignore the letters, i know that he should not be recieving these letters and should be left to get on with running our team and not have the worry of recieving the letters every day.

Sorry mate not interested in your other posts.

I know that you think GJ should just ignore the letters, i know that he should not be recieving these letters and should be left to get on with running our team and not have the worry of recieving the letters every day.

Oh good i agree with everything you have just said, and just for the record so you dont get it wrong in the future, i dont think GJ is a conference manager, in fact i think he is very apt at his job, and yes, i also hope he does not receive any more tripe via the mail box, anything i feel i need to say i can say it on here, i dont need to resort to that sort of rubbish.

Oh good i agree with everything you have just said, and just for the record so you dont get it wrong in the future, i dont think GJ is a conference manager, in fact i think he is very apt at his job, and yes, i also hope he does not receive any more tripe via the mail box, anything i feel i need to say i can say it on here, i dont need to resort to that sort of rubbish.

Just cant be arsed to argue anymore, too tiered too many beers and I guess we are all a bit passionate about our footie.

Good night to you and lets hope the good times continue.

Just watched GJ world interview, he mentioned that he recieved alot of 'dodgy letters' during the week and said it was a shame that some fans thought this way.

Now wednesday was not acceptable, and I'm all for opinions being aired (BTW i'm not one of the GJ can do no wrong crew, he is human afterall) but IMO personal attacks of this sort are way out of order.

Lets hope these 'fans' dont drive GJ away from our club.

i bet most of them came from gasheads!!! surely GJ is wise to their desperate attempts to destabilise our club??

Archived