IGNORED

10 Points Great Return From First Five Games

Padlad

Dragging up an old thread just to have a moan and take a pot shot at people being positive...

This forum never fails to amaze me.

Would not be the first time somebody has dragged an old post up on this forum to give it the good old ''told you so'' crap.

There are some sad individuals on here but ther you go, takes all sorts :noexpression:

I think we should listen to posters like Glos old Boy and the like, these hero's who have been watching City all these years and remember all those glory days when the Brazil coach would often be seen in the Williams looking at our free flowing total football which put his team to shame. Take those wonderful years before Johnson arrived, our style and panache, the way we ripped teams apart week in and week out in League1 and then after walking the league politely turn down the promotion in favour of some less glamourous side like Plymouth, Reading or even Wigan one year. then this upstart Johnson turns up and actually takes promotion tuh, now he's giving us mundane championship Football and not content with that brings in international players what next promotion with those Premier League teams? We should be playing Rovers and Swindon with some good old fashioned journeymen just like back in the good old day. Have to finish now they're bringing my sedative medication around

• Admin
Dragging up an old thread just to have a moan and take a pot shot at people being positive...

This forum never fails to amaze me.

You've not seen people on this forum posting "I-told-you-so's" (without actually doing the telling originally) before? Are you new?

Archived