IGNORED

Gareth Bale

Kingswoodactor

He's available for a season loan and few champ clubs interested including forest and qpr. he'd fit into our system a treat and offer real competition for jamie mac. That would be too amazing though on top of Sno and Saborio

Does he still have that horrible record of never having been in a Spurs side that's won?! I hope that doesn't carry across to us if we sign him!

i love it how if someone posted this thread on any other day, that poster would of been slated. But the way todays been going, who knows :winner_third_h4h:

He is Welsh you know, might wanna go live closer to his family :innocent06:

Might be some truth in this. He still regularly visits Cardiff and lived in a very modest home up until his move to Spurs and our location would certainly be a plus point if we are in for him. Would be awesome.

I'd be very suprised if he was 'pulling my plonker'. Put it this way it's someone within the club so im not going to name anyone for obvious reasons, im only saying what i've been told before anyone accuses me of making up BS i've no reason to lie.

it's good your confident about your source! I have no idea who he or she is, just can't see this happening. Only my thoughts and would like to be proved wrong!

I'd be very suprised if he was 'pulling my plonker'. Put it this way it's someone within the club so im not going to name anyone for obvious reasons, im only saying what i've been told before anyone accuses me of making up BS i've no reason to lie.

still really can't see it mate. no matter how confident you are.

i would love to be eating a slice of humble pie by 5.05pm but i doubt i will be let's hope your source is right though

This would be a great signing..... but like many others on here Im finding it hard to believe!

Would be awsome if it was to happen though.

However, does anyone remember the bold statement I made about Kenny Cooper?? About me shaving my head if he came? Well Im tempted to make that statement again.......

This would be a great signing..... but like many others on here Im finding it hard to believe!

Would be awsome if it was to happen though.

However, does anyone remember the bold statement I made about Kenny Cooper?? About me shaving my head if he came? Well Im tempted to make that statement again.......

your hair probably would have grown partly back by now. good job you didn't do it....more to shave this time...is it the same source if so i wouldn't do it!!!:laugh:

your hair probably would have grown partly back by now. good job you didn't do it....more to shave this time...is it the same source if so i wouldn't do it!!!:laugh:

haha its not based on sources, I havent heard a thing about any transfers! Its purely just my own feelings that we wont get him.

Although if we were to get him I think the head being shaved would be well worth it for this player!

Archived