IGNORED

Not Been Down The Gate For 2 Years (and A Bit!)

E Block

Time to re-establish the relationship

I've of course kept up to speed with the team and got in a few away games (err Wembley and Ipswich) but what I'd like to know is

What are the major changes at the ground, best pubs around for a pint. I plan to grab a season ticket for the Dolman and am in the process of persuading old footballing chums to join me

Is it worth a punt?

Here are a few changes since you last came two years ago.

We now have half time strip-o-grams where lucky punters are plucked (yes that's plucked) from the crowd and made to balance a banana on their chin whilst lying on the floor, while the busty beauties in front of them strip down to reveal what the lord blessed them with.

Free Natch before kick off, pies are extremely nice and only 50p to buy, heated seats for the winter months and you get end to end free flowing football for 90mins.

Glad to hear you're able to witness this sometime soon, tell your friends to come along.

Here are a few changes since you last came two years ago.

We now have half time strip-o-grams where lucky punters are plucked (yes that's plucked) from the crowd and made to balance a banana on their chin whilst lying on the floor, while the busty beauties in front of them strip down to reveal what the lord blessed them with.

Free Natch before kick off, pies are extremely nice and only 50p to buy, heated seats for the winter months and you get end to end free flowing football for 90mins.

Glad to hear you're able to witness this sometime soon, tell your friends to come along.

What a crock of shit! Those pies are 60p.

Archived