IGNORED

Newcastle Tickets..........

Taunton_City

Just had an official SMS that Newcastle have rejected City's request for a bigger allocation.

With the money problems they have and the fact the ground is, at best, 60% so far this season.. well more fool them.

I just hope we remember it and give them the absolute minimum we have to!!

We won't have any problems selling out our allocation when they come to play at AG.. so we'll give them the stock 1'800 allocation for sure. I can't remember the last time we gave out a bigger allocation?

• SC&T Board Members
Just had an official SMS that Newcastle have rejected City's request for a bigger allocation.

With the money problems they have and the fact the ground is, at best, 60% so far this season.. well more fool them.

I thought there was a league requirement for club's to allocate 10% of the ground capacity to away fans? Anyone know the definitive rule on this?

I thought there was a league requirement for club's to allocate 10% of the ground capacity to away fans? Anyone know the definitive rule on this?

Don't think it applies in the league games. It might be 5%.. :noexpression:

Well that really sucks no more allocation and no chance of getting a ticket.Havent been able to get a season ticket this year for work reasons and now the newcastle tickets now wont be on general sale due to the fact they have been snapped up!

But reading the website ticket imformation its says each season ticket holder/member can purchase one ticket?So now reading this people have brought more than one each???

Im just hoping the remainder wont sell but im not counting on it!

Gutted!

Well that really sucks no more allocation and no chance of getting a ticket.Havent been able to get a season ticket this year for work reasons and now the newcastle tickets now wont be on general sale due to the fact they have been snapped up!

But reading the website ticket imformation its says each season ticket holder/member can purchase one ticket?So now reading this people have brought more than one each???

Gutted!

Bought more than one for friends using their friends season ticket, not buying more 'per season ticket'

Gutted!

The only way we could get more than one ticket was to provide the client ref number for each season ticket .

IE due to me working nights I was able to get to the ground this morning I took a list of 12 other people clienet numbers and got 13 tickets this sved them the hazzel of trying to use the net/ phone whilst they were working.

You could not buy 2 tickets with just the one client ref number

Not sure if it's already been mentioned as I only read a few posts on this thread but when I log into the online ticketing system, yes even with my email address I says no memberships and i've bought tickets on there before for the Ajax game which went straight onto my season card. However it still says, no memberships?

Archived