IGNORED

Newcastle Tickets..........

Taunton_City

Already opened ticket office - friend of mine was 5th in queue having got there at 7am

Go on sale on-line at 10am

Not sure when phone lines open but expect they already are

Ticket office opens at 10am on Mondays according to the recorded message. I assume this means for phone calls as I have just spoken with someone in the queue.

Are you sure they will be online?

Ticket office opens at 10am on Mondays according to the recorded message. I assume this means for phone calls as I have just spoken with someone in the queue.

Are you sure they will be online?

Sorry might be my mistake - friend did say on-line but maybe meant telephone line. Doesn't seem to suggest can get them on-line on official site

I have a season ticket and I also have 'You do not currently hold any valid memberships.' yet I see the Newcastle option

When did you log in? It may be worth logging out and back in again.

How odd. I tried this a few times earlier with no luck but it has just worked! Cheers mate

I cant see them on online tickets? I have noticed under memberships it says 'You do not currently hold any valid memberships.' Although I have a season ticket :huh: Any ideas?

I have a season ticket and I also have 'You do not currently hold any valid memberships.' yet I see the Newcastle option

When did you log in? It may be worth logging out and back in again.

You need to activate your season ticket against your account. There is a client ref on your ST card that you then link to the online account then you should have the correct privs.

Eh? Are you saying you need to do this to get rid of the 'You do not currently hold any valid memberships.' message?

No, on the online ticket page (the first page) you need to click on the activate season ticket/membership. You have to do this before setting up an account. You can't link an account to a ST after you've set it up.. bit crap really.

Archived