IGNORED

Fifa 2010

Barrs Court Red

One bug, if you don't have enough players on the bench to play a match it usually forfeits the match, however it tells you your teams not correct, so you go into team selection, do nothing, come back out and you can play or Sim the match, and you haven't changed anything.

If you put your assistant manager ON, he ends up putting strikers in defense and defenders up front.

Also have found the keeper comes out a little more often than me liking...

Has FIFA scrapped that rubbish transfer bids system where you can only use it about 3 times in the transfer window?

Yes, You are able to bid for who you want and as many times as you want as long as its within you budget and wage budget. its also more realistic, some players wont want to come to you until you are challenging for something or you reputation is built up.

Quite like the transfer system.

so far i've had players refuse to join due to: wanting to play with higher skilled players, thinking they'll just be one of may players at the club, not thinking they will make the starting eleven, not liking certain players in the team.

Had a few others but can't think of them off the top of my head

I'm having trouble connecting online to a mate. It says "invite to game" but then neither of us can select a team and start the game.

I'm not a techy so if anyone can help, please don't use too much computer lingo!!

I had the same problem when I had a PS3, nothing you can do.

So I decided to get an Xbox and i've never experienced any problems online, and you can play all your friends no problem.

Having had a look through alot of the forums, this suggests its over every console.

The PC version has the most bugs at the moment. i have only come across a couple on PS3 and ive now played nearly 4 seasons with Everton.

The most recent was the fact the board expect you to beat Milan/Barca/Inter/Madrid

Also has anyone come across this... Man U/Liverpool/Chelsea/Arsenal/Man City... None of them have bought any players, and now droggers is 35. and giggs 39 but still first team regulars and no sign of anyone else being bought?

ive come across the bug where you buy a player and two games later he was gone i was pretty angry as he was my best cb and i payed 1m for him also even though im playing every game and have the assistant manager switched off it still changes my team putting the utter shite in my starting 11 and my final bitch cant get a game online if i do the lag is so bad it's not worth playing until ea sort it out apart from that it's a really good game

to the poster above on my mm man u, arsenal and chelski have all bought shed loads of south american players when i drew man u in the cup only the back four and rooney were the same the rest completely new players this was two seasons in

ive found yet another bug second season in january transfer window im trying to buy a gk it is says you cant do it as your negotiator is busy with other negotiations even though he is doing jack shit

ive had it with this game and ea playing against the computer is crap they stick 10 men behind the ball double tackle you and wrestle you off the ball it's ridiculous it's not fun to play if you want to win you need to one time pass at 100mph you score the same sort of goals regularly and give away soft ass freekicks which if there within 30yrds of goal even in league 2 it ends up in the back of your net this game is disappointing rant over

Any news on when the patch will be released?

As I've never played games online before, I don't know whether the "friends head to head online" option still has a bug or whether I'm doing something wrong. I have followed some instructions to put my PS3 in the "DMZ" area of my router but still no joy playing against friends online.

If this carries on, I'm gonna have to go outside and play real football... the cheek of it. Trouble is I don't quite have the same skills.

Any news on when the patch will be released?

As I've never played games online before, I don't know whether the "friends head to head online" option still has a bug or whether I'm doing something wrong. I have followed some instructions to put my PS3 in the "DMZ" area of my router but still no joy playing against friends online.

If this carries on, I'm gonna have to go outside and play real football... the cheek of it. Trouble is I don't quite have the same skills.

i spoke to some guy at ea yesterday who said he has never played fifa or doesn't know a thing about football anyway he said that they sold more copies than they thought they would and that the server is getting jammed by the sheer number of people online and they hope to have it fixed within 2 to 3 days and it wont be patched as its not a bug but knowing ea this wont be fixed for another 2 to 3 months

Got my copy about a week ago and only played it tonite and i'm very impressed tbh. Its like fifa 09 but improved and all the things i thought were dissapointing with 09 are gone and fully upgraded in 10. Shooting is a lot better as is the passing and jostling system - certainly player strength is more accurate than the at times woeful 09. Playing against Rovers is a delight too as you get about a minutes worth of prematch babble from andy gray about bristol, both sides and the derby itself.

All in all well worth the money but I'm that happy with it, that Fifa 11 will have to be something really great and different to tempt me into buying it

The more I play the more I'm starting to enjoy FIFA 10 and notice the improvements. On my first game, naturally against the Gas, the commentators said something along the lines of "Welcome to the city of Bristol" which I was impressed with. The corner and thrown it bit was good too. Although the commentary is pretty mucht he same it's been expanded a lot, they even say new names like Saborio etc.

At first I didn't appreciate the new animations but it's a lot more realistic when you start playing well. City are also a 3 start team, we were 2.5 last year, lots of players in the late 60s and early 70s int erms of overall stats too.

If you play as Bristol City in Manager Mode, ive found that Clarkson becomes brilliant, he is now on 79 overall Stats and has finishing of 83... He has pretty much started everygame and im in the Premier League.

Also Fontaine is the best defender on there for City, Although Wilson learns very quickly if played.

Only signed one player in Rami who is a LB, but most of my Club Stats are now 5*.

Archived