IGNORED

City Vs Coventry

Tim S

I'm having a heart attack, Gerken spilling the ball apparently.

Wilson playing which I'm not happy about at all! Especially up against McIndoe who is obviously going to want to prove himself >.<

My mate who I play FIFA with every week is a Coventry fan and I can't bare the thought of Coventry beating us and me having to sit there and listen to him go on about how Coventry beat us :(

Bristol City playing like crap apparently. Anyone know if Wilson was to blame for the goal? It sounded like he didn't close down :S

Dunno - from the sounds of it Best beat the offside trap and might even have been offside. I dont think any blame was placed on Wilson.

2-0...... NO, WAIT.... ITS OFFSIDE! PHEW!!!

Come on City - sort it out!!!!

Don't worry guys we will be back in it in the second half. I believe all six of our goals have come in that half!

Won't matter if we're playing like we did against Cardiff City which is what it sounds like on the radio atm.

This result means a lot to me so I can see it ending with Coventry winning it... I want Bristol City to prove me wrong :laugh:

Won't matter if we're playing like we did against Cardiff City which is what it sounds like on the radio atm.

This result means a lot to me so I can see it ending with Coventry winning it... I want Bristol City to prove me wrong :laugh:

To be fair I dont think we are playing particular badly from the commentary, from the sounds of it we just arent getting into the game rather than actually playing badly.

Its only 1-0, loads of time to get back into it - if they score a second then we can start to panic!!!

While its still 1-0 we can always believe!

We are loosing everything in our own box..

Three central defenders should be able to cope with two forwards.

The dangers seem to be, rather predictably, coming from out wide. Every time we play this 3-5-2 formation we look vulnerable from wide areas - by the sounds of the commentary that's precisely where their goal came from. Marcus hall and Mcindoe will carry on doubling up on wilson, which is a complete mismatch.

We now have a fantastic squad, but this means little when we continue with such a weak formation. The faults are there for all to see!!! If you compiled a video of all the goalswe have conceded this year I'd be pretty sure that the vast majority came due to defensive frailties in wide positions...particularly away from home.

Archived