IGNORED

Who You Going To Blame This Time

Bristolface

So Scunny smash poor old palace for 4, so the question is Colin who was to blame this time the Ref, linesman or maybe it's just you ? down to 19th now. i couldn't give a monkeys about Palcae till the playoff games but now taking great joy of watching the Orange tit's club slide down the league.

Spare a thought for Roy Keane's Ipswich Town as well. ha ha ha ha

http://forums.cpfc.org/showthread.php?t=190484

It's now 14 pages long on their forum and at last the penny has dropped.

"Sears missed a pen - (never a pen, did Neil admit that in the post match interview?)"

"I wonder what good old Neil would have said if that penalty was given against us!"

Wow! Even Palace fans think poorly of Warnock!

"Today was entirely down to NW.

It looked as though there had been no preparation, the team seemed totally shocked by a solid, hard-working and well organised Scunny.

They mainly relapsed into default mode: aimless punts and shirking responsibility.

I just don't think Warnock's heart is in it. The more Mick Jones says NW cares, the less believable it is.

He is the Chairman's mate, trousers his £600K/a, goes through the motions, is always hawking our youth players to all and sundry, presumably on orders from Jordan, (which other Champs manager would do that ?)

I just don't believe Mick (again) "Neil is the hardest working manager in the Champs" - doing what ? he can't sign anyone, he can't sell anyone now, he doesn't seem to have prepared the team during this long Intl break.

I also don't buy this "team spirit is excellent" bullshit - team spirit is non-existent, Mr motivator Warnock. A total MANAGEMENT shambles".

AND

"Have up to now tended to give Warnock the benefit of the doubt as to his experience, general know-how and ambition for our club, but on

todays dire exhibition, and his many recent statements to the media about the likely destination of Palace's most promising talent, he is

obviously preparing the fans for a big sell-off during the January transfer-window, making all his other talk about the great "team-

spirit" within the club so much hypocritical eye-wash, putting his personal loyalty to the Chairman way ahead of what is in

the best long-term interests of CPFC......

they need to be employed in a much more thoughtful and imaginative manner and given the inspiration of a manager with belief and enthusiasm,

not allowed to go through the motions by a complacent time-server, happy to trouser his hefty pay-cheque until he is ready to give up his current cushy number for an even more leisurely retirement......."

Best of all

"WARNOCK 0 - Really pathetic today. Stood with his hands on his hips for most of the game. Took Moses off at 2-0 and prefers Lee to Sears?! He's losing the plot......"

http://forums.cpfc.org/showthread.php?t=190484

It's now 14 pages long on their forum and at last the penny has dropped.

"Sears missed a pen - (never a pen, did Neil admit that in the post match interview?)"

"I wonder what good old Neil would have said if that penalty was given against us!"

Wow! Even Palace fans think poorly of Warnock!

"Today was entirely down to NW.

It looked as though there had been no preparation, the team seemed totally shocked by a solid, hard-working and well organised Scunny.

They mainly relapsed into default mode: aimless punts and shirking responsibility.

I just don't think Warnock's heart is in it. The more Mick Jones says NW cares, the less believable it is.

He is the Chairman's mate, trousers his £600K/a, goes through the motions, is always hawking our youth players to all and sundry, presumably on orders from Jordan, (which other Champs manager would do that ?)

I just don't believe Mick (again) "Neil is the hardest working manager in the Champs" - doing what ? he can't sign anyone, he can't sell anyone now, he doesn't seem to have prepared the team during this long Intl break.

I also don't buy this "team spirit is excellent" bullshit - team spirit is non-existent, Mr motivator Warnock. A total MANAGEMENT shambles".

AND

"Have up to now tended to give Warnock the benefit of the doubt as to his experience, general know-how and ambition for our club, but on

todays dire exhibition, and his many recent statements to the media about the likely destination of Palace's most promising talent, he is

obviously preparing the fans for a big sell-off during the January transfer-window, making all his other talk about the great "team-

spirit" within the club so much hypocritical eye-wash, putting his personal loyalty to the Chairman way ahead of what is in

the best long-term interests of CPFC......

they need to be employed in a much more thoughtful and imaginative manner and given the inspiration of a manager with belief and enthusiasm,

not allowed to go through the motions by a complacent time-server, happy to trouser his hefty pay-cheque until he is ready to give up his current cushy number for an even more leisurely retirement......."

Best of all

"WARNOCK 0 - Really pathetic today. Stood with his hands on his hips for most of the game. Took Moses off at 2-0 and prefers Lee to Sears?! He's losing the plot......"

Whatever next? "Get Johnson to replace him."

Anyway they've only started saying what we've been saying for ages. NW is useless as a catflap in a submarine.

I can see them doing a charlton...especialy wen they sell more players in jan

Yea can see there might be a bit of a clear out come the january sales, The clip of the Tango man as Scunny's goals were going is was so funny, stood all on his own . May they go join Southampton rotting on league one very soon

16 pages long now and on page 15 was this gem

My main gripe at the moment, unfortunately, is Warnock.

I must make it clear, I definitely think that he is the right man for the job, but, ignoring his unusual team selections for just a moment, it's the nonsense that he keeps feeding to the press that I think is doing the damage.

Has a week gone past whereby, he hasn't been in the news telling the media how broke we are and how it's hard for us to compete?

After everything that he said though, there are no expectations at the club, and as a result, the players have no real pressure on them to perform.

And forgetting for one moment, that we're unable to financially compete with other clubs at this level, we still have some extremely capable players.

I don't think anybody is expecting promotion but with the likes of Speroni, Clyne, Fonte, McCarthy, Danns, Carle, Moses, Sears and Lee, that a mid table finish shouldn't be relatively easily achieved?

And so it can to pass ....

Tonight 606 palarse fan said it almost word for word

ha ha ha I told you so, you could just see it happening. Though I did think it would be old colin to come up with it, what goes around comes around Colin and jordan, and now your time has come ohh and how Im going to laugh at you all the way to league one.

Archived