IGNORED

South Wales Police Redundancies With No Redundancy Payout...

Mr Mosquito

What goes around comes around because - hopefully - the South Wales Police chiefs that ordered the bubble trip for Swansea will be hit with redunduncies with no redundancy payouts as per the link below....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics...-necessary.html

Cuts in public services must now be made on the orders of Gordon Brown-noser himself and the South Wales Police should be the first to face the axe. I would have been able to go to that Swansea match at the last minute yesterday evening were it not for the 'bubble' restrictions.

Below is pasted a reply to another thread on this forum, I wonder what mean hearted so called hypocrite with a so called social conscience posted that and as you quite rightly say what goes around comes around and the the way UK is being governed you could be made redundant one day without any redundancy pay and I bet you won't be so mean hearted then.

That's rather mean hearted of you. It's crap enough for most teenagers as it is without the European Union sticking the boot into them as well and stopping them riding mopeds. Among young people unemployment is now at a record high of almost 20% according to the Daily Mail online......

Below is pasted a reply to another thread on this forum, I wonder what mean hearted so called hypocrite with a so called social conscience posted that and as you quite rightly say what goes around comes around and the the way UK is being governed you could be made redundant one day without any redundancy pay and I bet you won't be so mean hearted then.

That's rather mean hearted of you. It's crap enough for most teenagers as it is without the European Union sticking the boot into them as well and stopping them riding mopeds. Among young people unemployment is now at a record high of almost 20% according to the Daily Mail online......

It was mean hearted of the South Wales Police chiefs to impose the bubble trip. It's mainly supporters in the 16-24 year age group that would have been hit hardest by this as they couldn't share cars and costs to get to Swansea. As for the Police, they were the ones I remember beating up the striking miners in 1984/85 that were trying to save their mining jobs. What goes around comes around.

I would have been able to go to that Swansea match at the last minute yesterday evening were it not for the 'bubble' restrictions.

I know I've posted this before, but the clubs should band together and sue the nation's constabularies for "Loss of potential income".

I know I've posted this before, but the clubs should band together and sue the nation's constabularies for "Loss of potential income".

22A, that's a sensible option. I don't know exactly who the Police are now accountable to, is it to our Parliament or the European Union or are they a law unto themselves? Who the hell can you complain to to get something done about their tyrannical tactics against ordinary football supporters? Liberty and the Football Supporters' Federation are already on to them and the Police haven't taken a blind bit of notice it would seem.

It was mean hearted of the South Wales Police chiefs to impose the bubble trip. It's mainly supporters in the 16-24 year age group that would have been hit hardest by this as they couldn't share cars and costs to get to Swansea. As for the Police, they were the ones I remember beating up the striking miners in 1984/85 that were trying to save their mining jobs. What goes around comes around.

oh right, So when did you last buy a sack of coal? and have you actually given any thought at all to the fact that perhaps some these people you are so overjoyed about losing their jobs might be former miners themselves.

Your statement was pathetic, The people who will lose their jobs are not the overpaid senior officers who make the bubble match decisions, it'll be the ordinary people like you and me struggling to make ends meet after Gordon Brown/George W Bush and the bankers have tried their best to **** the world right up, For somebody who talks so often about in-equality and the ruling classes and the down trodden workers, how you can find joy in people losing their jobs in these uncertain times is total hypocrisy, you should be ashamed.

Perhaps we all should return to burning coal and accelerate global warming.

oh right, So when did you last buy a sack of coal? and have you actually given any thought at all to the fact that perhaps some these people you are so overjoyed about losing their jobs might be former miners themselves.

Your statement was pathetic, The people who will lose their jobs are not the overpaid senior officers who make the bubble match decisions, it'll be the ordinary people like you and me struggling to make ends meet after Gordon Brown/George W Bush and the bankers have tried their best to **** the world right up, For somebody who talks so often about in-equality and the ruling classes and the down trodden workers, how you can find joy in people losing their jobs in these uncertain times is total hypocrisy, you should be ashamed.

Perhaps we all should return to burning coal and accelerate global warming.

I've got fond memories of helping my Grandfather make up a roaring coal fire - happy days. Anyway, what makes you think the Police are so special? What do you make of these two Guardian newspaper film clips?......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUI4rP5YoAI

I've got fond memories of helping my Grandfather make up a roaring coal fire- happy days.

Well i'm sure the miners who lost their jobs in the 80's will be really reassured by your memories.

Anyway, what makes you think the Police are so special?

I don't think the Police special at all and I understand your frustration about the officers responsible for making the 'bubble' match decisions, but they are going to be pretty much untouchable, you know as well as anybody that is and always will be the case, Anybody being made redundant in the South Wales force will be the very low paid office staff, maintenance staff, The people at the bottom of the pile, The people who can least afford to be unemployed, but if it cheers you up that's ok.

I don't think the Police special at all and I understand your frustration about the officers responsible for making the 'bubble' match decisions, but they are going to be pretty much untouchable, you know as well as anybody that is and always will be the case, Anybody being made redundant in the South Wales force will be the very low paid office staff, maintenance staff, The people at the bottom of the pile, The people who can least afford to be unemployed, but if it cheers you up that's ok.

The South Wales Police have done themselves no favours at all with regard to the enforcement of the 'bubble trip'. There is quite serious public disaffection with Policing as it is. They're now seen by many as no more than an occupying paramilitary doing the bidding of Tory and Labour lawyer Toff elitists. The Police are now nothing more than the paramilitary wing of the ruling Lib-Lab-Con Oxbridge educated elitists. E.g. It was noted that the Police did the bidding of Margaret Thatcher against the striking miners with almost religious zeal.

The South Wales Police have done themselves no favours at all with regard to the enforcement of the 'bubble trip'. There is quite serious public disaffection with Policing as it is. They're now seen by many as no more than an occupying paramilitary doing the bidding of Tory and Labour lawyer Toff elitists. The Police are now nothing more than the paramilitary wing of the ruling Lib-Lab-Con Oxbridge educated elitists. E.g. It was noted that the Police did the bidding of Margaret Thatcher against the striking miners with almost religious zeal.

Why is it you always try to cover up your hypocrisy with incoherent babble?

Look i'll make this as simple as I can, I could'nt give a rats arse about the police, But no police officers (especially the ones responsible for command decisions) will be made redundant, the people made redundant will be cleaners, maintenance staff and office staff and incidentally these employees are all members of trade unions, but if the thought of these ordinary working trade unionists type people losing their jobs with no redundancy payment makes you happy, because of their tenuous link to the south wales police, then have a nice day, just one thing as this recession deepens and becomes a depression and you lose your job with no redundancy please don't bleat about it because in your words, what goes around come around.

Why is it you always try to cover up your hypocrisy with incoherent babble?

Look i'll make this as simple as I can, I could'nt give a rats arse about the police, But no police officers (especially the ones responsible for command decisions) will be made redundant, the people made redundant will be cleaners, maintenance staff and office staff and incidentally these employees are all members of trade unions, but if the thought of these ordinary working trade unionists type people losing their jobs with no redundancy payment makes you happy, because of their tenuous link to the south wales police, then have a nice day, just one thing as this recession deepens and becomes a depression and you lose your job with no redundancy please don't bleat about it because in your words, what goes around come around.

Oh well, it's a shame you didn't read my initial post properly i.e. What goes around comes around because - hopefully - the South Wales Police chiefs that ordered the bubble trip for Swansea will be hit with redunduncies with no redundancy payouts.

......I actually mentioned nothing about cleaners, maintenance staff and office staff. What exactly do you not understand? What - that I have written - is 'hypocrisy with incoherent babble'?

Babble =

I read your initial posting, But unfortunately this is the 'real' world and not your imagined world and in the 'real' world as you know as well as anybody it's the ordinary working man that will lose their jobs once any cuts/redundancies are announced and proof of that is with the banks just ask the 1,000's of ordinary tellers and general office staff who have lost their jobs in the past 12 months and compare that with how many bank bosses and traders who actually caused this shit storm that are still gainfully employed or not living high on the hog after early retirement payments. Thats the real world.

I read your initial posting, But unfortunately this is the 'real' world and not your imagined world and in the 'real' world as you know as well as anybody it's the ordinary working man that will lose their jobs once any cuts/redundancies are announced and proof of that is with the banks just ask the 1,000's of ordinary tellers and general office staff who have lost their jobs in the past 12 months and compare that with how many bank bosses and traders who actually caused this shit storm that are still gainfully employed or not living high on the hog after early retirement payments. Thats the real world.

If you really read my initial posting then why have you misquoted me?

I know enough of world history and human nature to know that the top people in banks and politics are in great danger if things go on as they are. The 'real' world you refer to is merely a snapshot in time.

Archived