IGNORED

Saborio Deal Done

chinapig

Maynard is 5-11 11st

Saborio is 6-00 12st 2 oz

I never said anything about their style of play being the same, and a good footballer he may be he is no Adeobla in his hight or physical presents so cukoo to you :fastasleep:

Did you see how many times he outjumped the defense though and played in that Adebola role though?

Just because he's 4 inches shorter than Dele doesn't mean he can't do the same job.

He had a great leap on him, which was constantly getting higher than the defense, I don't care how tall he is, as long as he can do the job that's assigned to him, and based on Saturday he can.

Well I could never see him giving defences a rough time like a big striker such as Adebola can and some times you need to play that type of game if you got a very defensive team playing two set of four across the back.

You weren't at Coventry, then.

Maynard is 5-11 11st

I never said anything about their style of play being the same, and a good footballer he may be he is no Adeobla in his hight or physical presents so cukoo to you :fastasleep:

Yes, you did, in post #21.

Maynard is 5-11 11st

Here they are standing next to one another:

0,,10327~7129731,00.jpg

Saborio's on the left, as you have difficulty telling them apart.

Did you see how many times he outjumped the defense though and played in that Adebola role though?

Just because he's 4 inches shorter than Dele doesn't mean he can't do the same job.

He had a great leap on him, which was constantly getting higher than the defense, I don't care how tall he is, as long as he can do the job that's assigned to him, and based on Saturday he can.

Exactly.

You only have to look at the Coventry photos to see plenty of examples of him doing just that.

Maynard is 5-11 11st

So because Hartley and LJ are roughly the same height they are exactly the same sort of player then?

Honestly you must be the most negative person in the whole wide world.

Archived