IGNORED

Bristol City Tattoos

The Casual Connoisseur

Revolting things, who the hell says to a bloke or woman mmm nice tats, unless of course they already have tats, but I guess it's OK if you feel the need to, but exactly what that need is, well I don't know, perhaps it's a statement about how the individual feels about him / herself ? 

So go on then reveal all, so to speak. 

IMO all tattoos are revolting and say a lot about the wearer.  I now await the usual abuse.

Sweeping generalisation, wow!

What exactly do they say sbout the person?

You are fullly EP entitled to your sweeping opinion, as I am.

I think people that can't appreciate the art form and generalise a whole plethora of completely different people are pretty sad & pathetic really.

No offence meant.

This is OTIB, its are that opinions are shared!

However I'd like to think that most of us don't just judge a book by its pretty non offence (to you) cover

Revolting things, who the hell says to a bloke or woman mmm nice tats, unless of course they already have tats, but I guess it's OK if you feel the need to, but exactly what that need is, well I don't know, perhaps it's a statement about how the individual feels about him / herself ?

I feel very comfortable with myself and I don't have any insecurities, but I chose to have both a City related tattoo and others. So not really much to tell when it comes to how I feel about myself, really.

You, however, have no tattoos (I'm guessing) yet seemingly you have major issues with the world and all its occupants.

http://i897.photobucket.com/albums/ac173/mozz08/New1.jpg

My mates is a good un,cant rememver where he got it done though

Not my style at all. )suits you though)

I'm into my traditional old school traditional stuff. Pretty much finished off left arm, both sides of my neck are done, hands, legs etc.

Just need another 10 or so on my right arm and I dhall be done for a bit.

Personally as I'm mentally unwell, and have a host of mental problems and some serious frontal lobe brain damage I find getting inked

Amazing therapy, I LOVE it, I'm so much more in a better place, dare I say it.....but I almoat feel like a normal human being.

I feel very comfortable with myself and I don't have any insecurities, but I chose to have both a City related tattoo and others. So not really much to tell when it comes to how I feel about myself, really.

You, however, have no tattoos (I'm guessing) yet seemingly you have major issues with the world and all its occupants.

You still haven't stated why you would want to impregnate your skin with ink, I maybe get that someone might want to display a name of a loved one, or even 'hate' on their knuckles I also understand that some murderers have a tear tattooed on the cheek, and many tribes ordane their bodies with tatooes but I would guess that they all thought at the time it was good idea.

Is that why you flipped at me?

I say that to women all the time.

Edit - sorry, now noticed you said tats. My mistake

You still haven't stated why you would want to impregnate your skin with ink, I maybe get that someone might want to display a name of a loved one, or even 'hate' on their knuckles I also understand that some murderers have a tear tattooed on the cheek, and many tribes ordane their bodies with tatooes but I would guess that they all thought at the time it was good idea.

Is that why you flipped at me?

Because I like tattoos...... Same as I like football, women, life and choices in life.

Do you think you might regret them when you are of an age that you might consider to be all grown up?

Got to be honest and say that I like tattoos, however I had mine done 20 years ago and they've become dated and rubbish compared to the ones out now.

That is my only regret of the ones I have is fashion and designs change even down to the colour and outlines are different now.

I've decided if we win the league I'm going to get a small City related tattoo. Now to decide what to have and where. I want something that has the season year on it so when I'm old and grey I can look at it and say "we won the league and I was there to see it"

I've decided if we win the league I'm going to get a small City related tattoo. Now to decide what to have and where. I want something that has the season year on it so when I'm old and grey I can look at it and say "we won the league and I was there to see it"

i always think that tattoo's are great on ladies, if given the right position and scale.....tiny ernie on the right shoulderblade  holding a spray of apple leaves with a single apple works for me.....just a thought

Hmmmmm.....can't you just buy something memorable and look at it when your old and grey?

Beats a tatoo that'll become tired,faded and unrecogniasble as the years go by

Do you think you might regret them when you are of an age that you might consider to be all grown up?

No. I gave my first tattoo a lot of thought, knowing it was something that I would have for the rest of my life, and I wanted it to mean something and be something I would always be happy with. And when I get my next tattoo, it will be the same. Memories fade over time, but having the association of a particular memory imprinted on my skin will definitely stay with me longer, even when I'm old and grey. 

Glory hunter ;)

I don't have any tattoos, but they fascinate me. I have to stop myself staring at people sometimes, I'm not being rude just admiring your tattoos. I don't think because I don't have any I can't appreciate a good tattoo.

Archived