IGNORED

Are City Going To Make The Play-offs?

Derk4City

Play-Offs  

229 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No, I don't feel we will. I do believe we are good enough for a comfortable top 10 finish, and we will probably be pressing for a play off spot come April but my honest opinion is we are still learning and (I hope) improving as a squad and there is too much quality in the league for us to be in the top 6.

That isn't me being doomy and gloomy or knocking GJ. Just an honest, realistic appraisal of the tactics employed and the staff we have. We are stronger this year than last and hopefully we will get stronger and more positive and really crack on. We have no 'right' to be in the top 6 we have to earn it and we need to work bloody hard to make it and be good enough to go on further.

The current run of results isn't making me think we can't make it or that we will be relegated just as the positive start didn't make me think we'd be up by xmas. Lessons must be learnt from by fans, players and staff alike, the potential is almost there. We are approaching a crossroads i think... who's got the map??? ^_^

Which fool said no? I know its a poll which would be pointless if there was one answer but what happened to the faith and 'Always Believe'!!

If you can't influence the result, it doesn't really matter what you believe. If you can't cope with disappointment then you might want to lower your expectations.

We have a much better squad than last year so we should do better. It's very very early days yet but realistically, I reckon between 4th and 7th.

I don't think we'll make the play-offs...but I'll be delighted if we do. The competition is very strong this year. This is a season for rebuilding - for developing the successors to the players that got us to established Championship status but are quite clearly out of their depth now...

The sooner we lower our ambitions for this season the sooner people can start assessing the performances in a more realistic light...

I dont. I am afraid the only battle I can see us involved in at the end of the season is a relegation battle.

yes we are not going great at the moment but i cant see us being in a relegation battle although i cant see us quite making the play offs either which with the players we have we should be doing but look how many other teams are saying the same

Which fool said no? I know its a poll which would be pointless if there was one answer but what happened to the faith and 'Always Believe'!!

Looking at the latest poll results, there must be a lot of 'fools' then!!! I'm a realist and am happy to admit that i don't believe we'll make the playoffs judging by recent performances and obvious lack of goals.

I think you should have asked - Which fool said yes???

I don't usually get involved in these debates, as they get far too personal (I prefer to just make jokes), but I'm still a fan, and love this club more than is healthy. I have a lot of respect for SL and GJ (especially enjoyed the Q & A yesterday) but as an exile who goes to many more away games than home games, I can't remember the last time we really had a go at a team. We seem to look nervous and fragile, and often riding our luck.

Too many attacks (at least away) seem to be a long ball over the top for Maynard to run onto. Absolutely no width. No away win since February? Alarming.

Very disappointed, to be honest.

No way IMO. I think we are looking at a middle to bottom half finish.

If by some miracal Johnson scraps all this through the middle crap and goes out in Jan and gets a winger or two then we maybe in with a shout, but as it stands with this formation and negative tatics, we havnt got a hope.

Cant see us making PO's this season. I would be very surprised if this was the case.

Obviously last few results havn't been the greatest but I think in general BCFC is going in the right direction (as in up, not sideways. :whistle:)

Surprised that a relegation battle has been mentioned. IMO we will be no-where near a relegation battle - infact, more likely to be in PO's.

Archived