IGNORED

Are City Going To Make The Play-offs?

Derk4City

Play-Offs  

229 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I say yes because i believe!!! simple as that people are writing are season off already why? Onwards and upwards ..

You reds!

Maybe cause we havent apparently won away since Feb; or scored at all in the first half this season.

I do believe however we are well capable of beating Blackpool :fingerscrossed: for a first half goal though :pray:

Our squad is of play off quality, but while we struggle to average a goal a game I cannot see us getting to the play offs.

However, if GJ can quickly find the right combination of players, formation and tactics then that can change, and I don't think we are far away.

Of Course we can.

In our first season we obtained almost identical sequences of points every 10 games... 17.... as of todays date we have exactly that so we are definately on course.

As for the odd bunch who talk about relegation scraps, well frankly they are either interlopers, seriously deficient in absolutely anything positive in life or just winding us up. And its an odd way to do even that.

ok.. so we have played 11 not 10 but it is pretty darn close.

Archived