IGNORED

Newcastle Lift Wanted Or Offered

zippycar

Just managed to get a ticket for Saturday and now need to sort out getting there!

If anyone has a spare car place going and returning Saturday I would be happy to chip in for the petrol.

Alternatively, (as I only have a two seater), I can offer a lift for one person for £30, again going up and returning Saturday.

Please PM me if you have space or require a lift.

Cheers

Alan.

Hi.

I live in Kingswood and am interestd in going to the game.

Still waiting on a few guys, whether they will sell City end tickets. but if not i then i will be able to get Newcastle end tickets. As easy to get.

My mates are going up on Fri, which i cannot not. So is your offer for £30 still on? If you drive up?

If so e mail me the details at kevinjonesbristol@hotmail.com. As i should find out tomorrow if i am going or not.

Saying that I have a hotel booked in Newcastle town centre. £59 for twin. Are you interested in that, and make night of it? Or do you want to 100% come back same night?

Im easy. As can still cancel rooms. I have 4 twin rooms booked.

I may even still give you £30 and only need a lift up, as might be able to get mini bus back with mates.

Over to you

KEV

Hi there.

Thank you for the offer.

1). What price would a lift share with yourself be?

2). And what time are you thinking of leaving Bristol (day and time) ? I live in Kingswood, what about yourself?

3). And what day / time do you intend to head back (Sat straight after game / a slight delay, or overnight stop and back Sunday).

It is just I am looking at all options, as I have provisionally booked a hotel room. But i can cancel that if need be.

I look forward to your response

Regards

KEV.

Hiya

have sent a pm whilst you were replying but to Answer your questions

Pln to leave PATCHWAY 06:30 stop for some Brekfast on the way up. Park at a Metro station . Have a beer or two then head back after the game stoping for food if people want to.

Currently Myself My son and a m8 going Plan to split the cost of diesle between the Auldts in the car so what ever it costs to fill when we get back will be split between us.

Hi there.

I am def interested.

I have been offered a ticket in the Newcastle end already, but this is not 100% ideal.

Hence i am holding out for a "City End" ticket now. See my last post.

As as last result though i will take whatever ticket.

I am away from my desk now, until 12.00pm, so will not be able to read any more messages until then.

My mobile is 07970 185022, if you want to contact me, as Sat is getting close. And it would be good ot have a chat before to sort final details (subject to me getting a ticket)

Regards

KEV.

Hiya

have sent a pm whilst you were replying but to Answer your questions

Pln to leave PATCHWAY 06:30 stop for some Brekfast on the way up. Park at a Metro station . Have a beer or two then head back after the game stoping for food if people want to.

Currently Myself My son and a m8 going Plan to split the cost of diesle between the Auldts in the car so what ever it costs to fill when we get back will be split between us.

trying to get hold of ticket so if i manage to will be looking for a lift and splitting petrol costs, also live in patchway....

No worries I have a people carrier and have 4 spaces so will be able to offer you a lift as well

How much did you want per seat mate? There is 2 of us looking to get up there. A mate is sorting tickets at the mo so if you could let me know how much you wanted that would be sound thanks mate.

Sorry didn't read properly, yeah thats fine with sorting the cost that way....

Tickets fell through...gutted...guess i wont get there after all.....sigh

Thanks for the offer anyway...

Hi mate.

I could be your saviour.

Basically a chap who lives in London has offered me a ticket for the Newcastle game in the Newcastle end.

He thinks I am still having it, but I have now managed to obtain a ticket for the City end. Hence I do not need the ticket from this chap from London.

Are you still looking for 1 ticket therefore? As if you are, it is only £25, and he is willing to meet you before the game. He is a nice bloke. And the ticket is sat with him, and his father and law (An Aussie). All City fans.

If so I can forward to you his contact details (e mail address) and you can asked him if he still has his ticket. But I think he will.

If you get it I will probably be seeing you on Saturday also, as I have been offered a lift in Michael's people carrier at 630am from Patchway.

I spoke to him on the phone tonight, and he said you lived in Patchway also, and was looking for a lift.

So good luck, and prob see you Sat. (more the merrier in Mikes car, as cheaper petrol costs - hee)

Waiting for your reply

KEV.

Archived