IGNORED

Adam Baker - Bcfc Player Was Down!

BristolBEAT

Very little smpithathy for arriving late for at a football match in connection with the preston game

That is just just poor planning its 193 miles to preston and 293 miles to Newcastle

Its not the fault of the commentator,thats the fault of BBC Bristol for not dispatching the commentator early enough

We await your apology to the insensitive remarks.

Pezo/Stawey - I certainly had no reports of drop-outs in either of the Swansea or Derby games. There is a big difference between drop-outs like that suffered for the Carlisle (which was a fault with the ISDN) and buffering (remembering its an improved quality output. Did you e-mail customerservices@performgroup.com with your issues about the Derby/Swansea matches? That's the best route, copying in media@bcfc.co.uk at the same time as well so we have a record at the club of any issues. Neither I or Perform received any e-mails for those games.

pdgifford64 - Clearly we don't want to lose your custom and, as mentioned, I'll be chasing BBC/Perform to put things right with whatever happened yesterday.

John - I think it's highly insensitive to criticise Radio Bristol for not getting to a game when delayed by a fatal accident, especially as so many City fans were also caught in the same traffic. Not sure what this BBC World is you talk of, but re: BCFC Player and the free offer. It's down to marketing, ask Mr Murdoch at the next Sky AGM why they offer free deals for their services - which I'm sure you'll agree is second-to-none. As for the BBC Five Live Extra, I'm not sure why they ditched us for Barnsley v Ipswich (perhaps the Roy Keane factor, which was a good idea ultimately as he lost it with reporters yesterday) - anyway we all make mistakes. ;-)

Regards,

Adam

Hi Adam,

Thanks for letting me know who to contact I have stored the address and will be in contact if I have any problems in future matches.

I would like to say that for the Preston game I thought the whole situation was actually dealt with very well.

We await your apology to the insensitive remarks.

Here here... can there be a subsection for this mans anti BBC drivel... while I appreciate he has done some things in the past to assist supporters, every post stinks of self importance, propoganda, mis-information and the worst grammar I think I have ever seen.

Its Boring

Hi Adam,

Thanks for letting me know who to contact I have stored the address and will be in contact if I have any problems in future matches.

I would like to say that for the Preston game I thought the whole situation was actually dealt with very well.

Apart from the part where we had to listen to Rovers commentary.

Just to restore some balance, it worked PERFECTLY for me over here throughout the entire match. It still is..

And me in Havana.

But while on the subject it is not so good as the old system for many reasons one being that you can no longer see who the subs coming on are. Small detail perhaps but its one of several features no longer available and thats a retrograde step.

Just received this:

Subject: RE: Feedback: Audio/Video issues

> Thank you for your email.

>

> It is possible that your computer is looking at old pages stored in the cache, or that a cookie has been corrupted.

>

> As Player is supported across all platforms - please access the following page for assistance on how to complete this for your browser: http://www.performgroup.com/page/OtherTech...1312288,00.html

>

> Should your symptoms continue please do not hesitate to contact us again.

>

> Best regards

> Customer Services

My reply was:

It is possible that you and your company ****** up - I believe this to be the case - customer services my arse - blame the stupid customer - more like it.

Just received this:

My reply was:

It is possible that you and your company ****** up - I believe this to be the case - customer services my arse - blame the stupid customer - more like it.

That's laughable.

Looking around at a few club forums, it seems it was a global thing. Seems nobody wants to admit it though.

Archived