IGNORED

Tins On Radio Five Live Tonight

edson

Not much to add to the title, really.

Tins is on Radio Five Live at 8.45 p.m. this evening, talking about the play-offs.

909 and 693 MHz on the wireless stereogram.

Channel 855 on Sky.

Can't help with any other places it's available, as I'm not Ted Pitman in disguise.

Cheers.

Not much to add to the title, really.

Tins is on Radio Five Live at 8.45 p.m. this evening, talking about the play-offs.

909 and 693 MHz on the wireless stereogram.

Channel 855 on Sky.

Can't help with any other places it's available, as I'm not Ted Pitman in disguise.

Cheers.

The wireless stereogram? Is that a successor of the telegram? Only available for both ears? Can I get it in the Forest of Dean?

So what did Tinman have to say for himself, anyone?
Jonathan Pearce asked him about the play-offs etc.

He said we were going into them on the back of a win and confidence was high, but we could take nothing for granted, as Hartlepool will fancy their chances, have nothing to lose and have an excellent away record.

JP said he wasn't allowed to say he hoped we won, as Hartlepool fans would complain about his lack of impartiality.

Tins said that there was no point going on about us being a sleeping giant with huge potential if we didn't prove it by gaining promotion.

He came across well and answered the questions confidently but with due respect for Hartlepool.

Archived