IGNORED

A Few Suggestions

Nibor

1. Stop ******* picking four ******* central ******* midfielders for ****'s sake.

2. Stop ******* picking four ******* central ******* midfielders for ****'s sake.

3. Stop ******* picking four ******* central ******* midfielders for ****'s sake.

4. Sno is not a right sided player, play him in the middle or bench him.

5. Don't play Saborio when he's just got his arse off a plane ahead of a fully fit Clarkson, you missed a great opportunity to take the pressure off Saborio without breaking his confidence.

6. Don't leave it until 70 minutes to make a change on some misguided principle that it might be too early. When 13,000 people can tell you exactly what is wrong half time is not soon enough to change it.

7. Don't sell your only good wide player without a replacement already signed.

8. Stop ******* picking four ******* central ******* midfielders for ****'s sake.

1. Stop ******* picking four ******* central ******* midfielders for ****'s sake.

2. Stop ******* picking four ******* central ******* midfielders for ****'s sake.

3. Stop ******* picking four ******* central ******* midfielders for ****'s sake.

5. Don't play Saborio when he's just got his arse off a plane ahead of a fully fit Clarkson, you missed a great opportunity to take the pressure off Saborio without breaking his confidence.

6. Don't leave it until 70 minutes to make a change on some misguided principle that it might be too early. When 13,000 people can tell you exactly what is wrong half time is not soon enough to change it.

8. Stop ******* picking four ******* central ******* midfielders for ****'s sake.

9. Stop picking your ******* son hes shite!

Today was the first home game for me since the first one (due to work) what I saw confirms all the grumbles and moans I've been reading about (and that I took to be just grumbles and moans)

We were utterly shapeless! an overloaded midfield with 4 central MF's getting in each others way. no width, Sno out wide when he clearly needs to be central.

You'd have thought we might have played the diamond style with sno or johnson tucking in front and maybe Marvin or Skuuuuse behind, but all I could see was a mess.

Saborio looked leggy and agree with above, is Clarkson fit to be on the bench/in the team? yes - he should be playing at home, no, don't put him on the bench.

bad miss by Nicky, but these things come and go.

Gherkin played well, keeping us in, the second save being the best. well done that man.

what else? we were sluggish, lacked pace, lacked zip, and here Sno seems incapable of playing it quickly (has he played like that all the time?) he's skillfull but seems to prefer holding onto the ball in order to beat his man/men rather than make quick, sharp passes.

Skuse worked hard today, well deserved MOTM. but overall 5/10 - we didn't adapt to their tactics quickly enough and we lacked supply forward (as usual)

Humpfff!.......

"If I don't play four midfielders I can't play Lee and because I have to play Lee infield to hide him I have to play Sno on the right."

Hartley's been ill !

Yeah, apparently the illness has hit everyone who's had it for six apart from LJ who returned a few days later to seemingly cement a place in the side. I guess it's his shirt now to lose ? Though that didn't seem to apply to those who had it at the start of the season?

Yeah, apparently the illness has hit everyone who's had it for six apart from LJ who returned a few days later to seemingly cement a place in the side. I guess it's his shirt now to lose ? Though that didn't seem to apply to those who had it at the start of the season?

So everyone's had shingles have they ?

Are you seriously suggesting that a fit Hartley would not play ahead of a fit LJ ? I think I can guess your reply.

So everyone's had shingles have they ?

Are you seriously suggesting that a fit Hartley would not play ahead of a fit LJ ? I think I can guess your reply.

He was on the bench, he either shouldn't have been or he should have started, simple as that. Of the central midfielders at the club, four of them comfortably offer more on the pitch than LJ and the fifth (Gavin Williams) may well do I just haven't seem him get a chance there much despite him being here over a season.

IMO Gary Johnson massively overrates the contribution Lee makes to the side, making lots of passes just isn't that important when they largely involve slowing down the game and moving backwards or sideways under increased pressure. I have not and will not accuse him of nepotism. I think it's just plain bullheadedness now.

I'll tell you one thing. LJ certainly isn't good enough that it is worth playing four central midfielders to get him in the XI.

Our best player today, with Carey, Nytanga and Skuse doing well too.

Honestly, a lot of our problems would be solved if Maynard could put away the easy chances.

Pointless putting away the easy chances when the linesman has flagged you offside anyway. The only other chance I could think of was when Sno put him through and a great piece of goalkeeping from Lewis prevented him taking it round him and having an empty net to aim at. Apart from that he was given f00k all service and never once had the opportunity to get on the end of a CROSS. For those of you that have only followed City for a couple of seasons a CROSS is a ball played in from the bye-line by someone called a WINGER. An example of a winger is Stanley Matthews but Johnson clearly doesn't want to use old fashioned players in old fashioned systems like that - or even the more modern wingers in the same old fashioned systems like Aaron Lennon come to think of it!!

why do are threads like this made after every game?

GJ is the best manager that we've ever had and we have gone from strength to strength since having him as our manager, he is at the training sessions and knows the team better than any of us.

Its quite ridiculous how some people complain about his management after every game.

GJ is the best manager that we've ever had and we have gone from strength to strength since having him as our manager, he is at the training sessions and knows the team better than any of us.

Its quite ridiculous how some people complain about his management after every game.

How dare people want to see a decent game of football on a Saturday afternoon. How dare they want to be excited and entertained by what they watch. No, they simply pay their £400 for a season ticket or £28 on the day, be allowed to get behind the team obviously, but if it's an opinion they want to have as well (that must be having your cake and eating it!!) then the likes of good old Lionel do not want to see them at the Gate or on here.

strength to strength? I beg to differ on that one Lionel. And why is it ''ridiculous'' to complain about his management? Any manager that plays a 4-4-2 without a single wide man deserves all the abuse he gets imo.

I just don't think we are going from strength to strength at the moment though are we? After a positive start with a 3-5-2 formation we have now got into a rut of picking up only a point a game with a dire, dour 4-4-2 with no width.

If we can't complain when we are getting very little to get excited about in the performance and very few points then when can we?

To true, i have been supporting the City for ever.I leave two and a half hours before kick off.

I sit in the Dolman completely bored of this sh!! where is the ENTERTAINMENT FOR CHRIST SAKE.

The gates are dropping to 13000 and Lansdown expects to fill a 30000- 40000 Stadium.

I will have to consider my options if this sh!! does not improve, and please dont say. LOOK WHERE WE WERE FOUR YEARS AGO.

We have BETTER FITTER PLAYERS that are NOT ENTERTAINING.

Who,s Fault is that !!!!!!!!!!!!

What is quite ridiculous is that no one is allowed to criticise Gary Johnson when at the moment he is not doing his job very well.The re-introduction of his son at the exspense of better players is both an insult to the other players and fans.

Gary you are not a God but a human being so admit you are wrong change the tactics , sell Lee and sign a winger and let's release the potential of a very good squad you have got together.If not the gates will drop and the team will aswell.

What is quite ridiculous is that no one is allowed to criticise Gary Johnson when at the moment he is not doing his job very well.The re-introduction of his son at the exspense of better players is both an insult to the other players and fans.

Gary you are not a God but a human being so admit you are wrong change the tactics , sell Lee and sign a winger and let's release the potential of a very good squad you have got together.If not the gates will drop and the team will aswell.

Gates are already dropping rapidly (16K down to 13K in a matter of months) and the club, supported by a minority of "Gary Can Do No Wrong" merchants, burying their heads in the sand will not arrest the slide. A lot of the football played so far this season and for most of last season is really not a lot better and is certainly no more positive than Pulis and Osman dished up.

To true, i have been supporting the City for ever.I leave two and a half hours before kick off.

I sit in the Dolman completely bored of this sh!! where is the ENTERTAINMENT FOR CHRIST SAKE.

The gates are dropping to 13000 and Lansdown expects to fill a 30000- 40000 Stadium.

I will have to consider my options if this sh!! does not improve, and please dont say. LOOK WHERE WE WERE FOUR YEARS AGO.

We have BETTER FITTER PLAYERS that are NOT ENTERTAINING.

Who,s Fault is that !!!!!!!!!!!!

Got to be the Germans :mafia: well first letters right anyway.

don't be a *****, him and skuse played very well today
Have to agree. Johnson had a good game today. Get off his back for Christ sake. I am fed up hearing the same old moans about him week in and week out. What do you want from him ......... blood. And stop the booing after games it does nothing for the players or their confidence. If you call your self supporters then SUPPORT YOUR TEAM........

Have to agree. Johnson had a good game today. Get off his back for Christ sake. I am fed up hearing the same old moans about him week in and week out. What do you want from him ......... blood. And stop the booing after games it does nothing for the players or their confidence. If you call your self supporters then SUPPORT YOUR TEAM........

I think the whole point of this issue is that it doesn't matter if he plays well or not he will be in the team.As for booing the team at the end it's a surprise that anyone is still awake at the end of the game with the rubbish being served up this season by Gary Johnson.

I think the whole point of this issue is that it doesn't matter if he plays well or not he will be in the team.As for booing the team at the end it's a surprise that anyone is still awake at the end of the game with the rubbish being served up this season by Gary Johnson.

Very true

Archived