IGNORED

Only Positive Posts

Red under the bed

Lets show the evening forum posters that there is an eliment of positive thinking during the day.

City have a great squad, just waiting for the leap forward. It will come very soon !!

Come on You Reds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets get a long positive thread going. Only positive replies please.

All you moaners, please resist the temptation to reply.

:clap:;):(:(:(:(:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Guest BTR_FTG

I am very postive.....

....that City are going nowhere fast !

If you truly believe that we have a, "great squad," then you are, Sir, deluded.

Don't for one moment accuse me of being negative or moaning, I am not. I am, however, a realist who recognises a pigs ear when he sees one.

BTR

FTG

I'll be positive.

I believe it is possible for the current squad to get another 68 points from their remaining 29 games giving us the magical 92 points (average of 2 points per game), which history has shown, would normally be enough points for auto-promotion.

Allowing us to lose a couple of games, I forsee us getting the necessary

21 Wins and 5 Draws allowing us 3 Losses.

Long live Tipp-ex Thinners, that's what I say :clap:

:clap: :Party27: ;) :Party27: :( :Party27:

:( :Party27: :( :Party27: :( :Party27:

Guest BTR_FTG

"Positive support can create positive play."

Psychologically true to an extent, though only so if those creators have the innate ability to do so. I'd settle for the more conventional approach of having midfielders who can win & hold the ball, use it intelligently & work it through channels to head or feet of teammates, though as the latter is a complete non-starter at The Gate at present I'll have to settle for your lotteryesque approach of hoping that when I implore City to, "Come On," that for once in a blue moon they actually do so.

Please do tell me that when you join in the chorus of, "We're by far the greatest team the world has ever seen," you actually believe it to be true. I do so love naivete.

BTR

FTG

When you pay your £1 for a lottery ticket, you are paying for the dream.

Do we all not dream of City playing in the premership and champions league ??

Its true that our current team playing with the lack of confidence that they have at the moment would not survive in the 1st Division. But I feel that positive support and allowing yourself the luxury of dreaming would be beneficial to the team and its performance.

I HAD A DREAM !!!!!

:clap:;):(:(:(

Please do tell me that when you join in the chorus of, "We're by far the greatest team the world has ever seen," you actually believe it to be true. I do so love naivete.

BTR

FTG

I confess that I consider that to be the most inane, pathetic and least believable chant ever !!

Guest Tins4Gaffer

We could certainly find ourselves a Divison One side again next season (where we belong) but ONLY IF the likes of Bell, Brown, Tinnion, Doherty, Wilskshire are playing together because they are quality at this standard - unfortunately they haven't played together enough - not even any three out of those five have played together much.. they are definately our best players and some of the best in this Division..

Archived