IGNORED

Coincidence Or Not

talksense

I agree, Williams does need a run of games before we see the best out of him, he's a confidence player. Spare a thought though for David Clarkson, surely he is our forgotten man and if I were him I would have been livid that Sproule got a chance ahead of him. I hope Johnson gives him an opportunity soon before he becomes disillusioned.

I'm not sure that Clarkson would be justified in being agitated by Sproule getting the nod on Tues. Sproule was the obvious choice against a tiring Plymouth team.

But your point does raise the question of what will need to change for Clarkson to get a run out? At the moment it would appear to be illness or injury to at least two players (from NM, DH, AS, GW). Haven't really seen enough of Clarkson to spot his main attributes - but I'm guessing pace isnt one of them? Think he's going to have to be patient!

Take a look at the highlights from Tuesday night: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...v_1/8318373.stm

Our 4 attempts, excluding the goals, were either Sno, or created by Sno, and maybe he should have done better, but his two set-ups were perfect...

He doesnt do everything right on the pitch, like getting caught in possesion, however the things he does well, he does brilliantly

Of course but on't let the facts get in the way...

I thought Sno was very poor on Saturday but much improved Tuesday. Still I would like to see starting in central midfield (ie his proper position) alongside Skuse and Hartley.

Don't get me wrong, I think Williams changed the game when he came on but he isn't a 90 minute player unfortunately and unless he can prove me wrong in that respect he is destined for the odd sub appearance.

I also haven't forgotten the first two or three games where Sno was the MOM every time for me.

And with Saborio, he looked good in the first couple of games but not so good since. I still think he will turn out to be good as he is a proven International player but right now he might do better coming off the bench for Haynes or Maynard?

I can't believe people are saying we've struggled this season with these guys.

We might be in 9th place but only 3 pts from top!

Saborio has played his part as a target man by winning more headers and flick-ons than he should against bigger defenders and has linked well with Maynard.

Sno has only played one game in his obvious best position and Plymouth were told to close him down quicker. This provided more space for other players and if Bradley Orr was of the same standard and could pass to feet then Sno would have scored by now!

Completly agree.... I have benn very very unimpressed with Soborio, not a fan at all, he would currently be the last in line for me for a starting place!

Sno has great amount of skill but slows the game intresting to see that Elliott has dipped in form since his arrival...!

For me Sno is on loan and will not sign unless we get promoted, and I then doubt is he prem class? Good option from the bench!

I say that we start with neither Sno or Soborio tommorrow!

Of course but on't let the facts get in the way...

I thought Sno was very poor on Saturday but much improved Tuesday. Still I would like to see starting in central midfield (ie his proper position) alongside Skuse and Hartley.

Wasn't that the three that started in midfield on Tuesday?

Don't get me wrong, I think Williams changed the game when he came on but he isn't a 90 minute player unfortunately and unless he can prove me wrong in that respect he is destined for the odd sub appearance.

I also haven't forgotten the first two or three games where Sno was the MOM every time for me.

Do you mean the games where he played wide?

And with Saborio, he looked good in the first couple of games but not so good since. I still think he will turn out to be good as he is a proven International player but right now he might do better coming off the bench for Haynes or Maynard?

Completly agree.... I have benn very very unimpressed with Soborio, not a fan at all, he would currently be the last in line for me for a starting place!

Sno has great amount of skill but slows the game intresting to see that Elliott has dipped in form since his arrival...!

For me Sno is on loan and will not sign unless we get promoted, and I then doubt is he prem class? Good option from the bench!

I say that we start with neither Sno or Soborio tommorrow!

Here here

Since signing Sno I've always thought if we spent those wages we would of got a quality winger and really central midfield was the last place we needed more players. Although I do think Sno will come to form but I do tend to think he was rushed into team. The same with Sab as haynes was doing fine then then sab comes along and is a auto starter.

I'me all for the rotation system, especially when we have 3 games in 7 days.

Having said that, I would like to see Clarkeson get a run up front, just behind Maynard and Haynes. With Hartley feeding them from midfield, we may reach the objective of scoring more goals than the oposition.

As for the question on Sno, play him with Skuse and Hartley.

As for the question on Sab, rotate him out for this match. I think the way home is Haynes, Clarkeson and Maynard. Barnsley will be so busy chasing them with Hartley feeding, they wont have time to get forward themselves.

Then I woke up ! :innocent06:

Archived