IGNORED

Paul Hartley

Radstock Red

Why he was left on the bench so long Saturday- I don't know.

Tonight as the game went on He was immense!

Totally different gravy, Been there and done it & It shows!

Hardly ever loses the ball and finds a red shirt with his passing time after time.

Should of been MOTM! :worship2:

He's obviously fully recovered from his illness.

There were literally a handful of votes difference between the three (Haynes, Hartley and Skuse) because I have just logged in and looked.

Maybe if you feel so strongly next time you could vote and add your voice

Text City and then the number of the player to 60060.

All profits go to the Atyeo statue fund.

Honestly it really was very close this evening, so that extra vote or two would have maybe made all the difference to the outcome tonight (not that I am wanting to take anything away from Danny Haynes - who was my choice - by the way)

Hardly ever loses the ball and finds a red shirt with his passing time after time.

Couldn't agree more. Absolutely FANTASTIC!

Hartley took a rasping free kick just wide. Hartley could have had another goal as well had the pass from - I think it was - Haynes not fallen short when Hartley was clean through on goal toward the end of the second half. No way would I ever leave a fit Sno or Hartley from our midfield. Skuuuse has earned a permanent place in midfield as well.

Hartley is a class act. His tackling and distribution is sharpe and accurate and he's about the only one in the squad who can ping a ball 40 yards and consistantly hit his target. He adds experience and quality to the team. As the voting showed he was close to MoM last night.

Hopefully he's back to full fitness and available from now on. He must be close to having a rubber stamp on the team sheet.

Hartley took a rasping free kick just wide. Hartley could have had another goal as well had the pass from - I think it was - Haynes not fallen short when Hartley was clean through on goal toward the end of the second half. No way would I ever leave a fit Sno or Hartley from our midfield. Skuuuse has earned a permanent place in midfield as well.

What fantastic energy he had late on to be as far forward as that on the break. Shame it was such a tired pass by Haynes at the end of it.

I was really difficult to chose a MOTM last night as there were several contenders all equal on merit.

While we are discussing Hartley though, I was impressed with how he was urging players on, tring to lift and drive the game forward. He was very much doing what I'd consider to be the Captains role. I wouldn't for a moment want to take the Captaincy away from Carey, but when he doesn't start, like last night, I think hartley would be a more obvious and fitting choice.

Archived