IGNORED

Tesco Pull Out

zippycar

According to the BBC they will not pursue planning for a new store at Ashton Gate.

Let's hope Sainsbury's are still a go

I've said it before - BEP has done City no favours by going public on this.

Sainsburys are probably the only credible buyer now, so could possibly seek a price that reflects the fact which would be bad news for SL..

Alternatively, by going public it has resulted in traders and protesters now saying they won't object to it - just in time for the planning committees.

correct but not sure if you watched points west this morning....the tree huggers are coming out complaining about the stadium being built on green land and how it will have a devastating effect!

Avon wildlife trust claim it will be destroy some badgers and otters home apparently, although City have hit back saying they've done the necessary wildlife checks and it's OK.

I bet BERATE are all celebrating the Tesco pull out with a nice gluten free Riveta and some dairy free cottage cheese, all washed down with some non sparkling elderflower water, and for afters a handful of sultanas and pumpkin seeds :rolleyes:

Avon wildlife trust claim it will be destroy some badgers and otters home apparently, although City have hit back saying they've done the necessary wildlife checks and it's OK.

I bet BERATE are all celebrating the Tesco pull out with a nice gluten free Riveta and some dairy free cottage cheese, all washed down with some non sparkling elderflower water, and for afters a handful of sultanas and pumpkin seeds :rolleyes:

Either that or a big w*nk.

is this what will happen if we build on ashton vale

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSEaHyzbqTA

:rofl2br: Actually crying about trees and saying you love them warrants a padded cell, actually no. just hand me a rifle and ill put an end to all your suffering you stupid hypocritical hippy vermin, get a job and do something constructive with your lives.

Tell them that we love them and we don't want them to die! WTF is that about??? when did trees become sentient beings all of a sudden, stupid Americans haven't got a clue have they! I'm gonna cut down several trees for a crack.

:rofl2br: Actually crying about trees and saying you love them warrants a padded cell, actually no. just hand me a rifle and ill put an end to all your suffering you stupid hypocritical hippy vermin, get a job and do something constructive with your lives.

Tell them that we love them and we don't want them to die! WTF is that about??? when did trees become sentient beings all of a sudden, stupid Americans haven't got a clue have they! I'm gonna cut down several trees for a crack.

I think there may be a law against cutting down Americans - although it is a popular sport in many areas of the world these days.

could be a brilliant piece of business management by sainsburys, to go into competition with tescos for the new store knowing it would harm business at their store up the road if tescos went ahead, wait until tesco pulls the plug and then decides to pull the plug themselves therefore securing their own stores future business, but could spell the death knell for the new ground, just a theory but all makes sense.

yours midland red.

Archived