IGNORED

Should Gj Be Looking At Rangers

bcfcbs20

Not a bad shout that. Here is some of their squad list courtesy of their official site:

Allan McGregor

Maurice Edu

David Weir

Pedro Mendes

Sasa Papac

Lee McCulloch

Steven Davis

Kevin Thomson

Kris Boyd

Nacho Novo

Steven Naismith

Steven Whittaker

Andrius Velicka

Kenny Miller

DaMarcus Beasley

Kirk Broadfoot

Madjid Bougherra

Neil Alexander

Steven Smith

Kyle Lafferty

There's a fair few players in there that I would gladly take if we could get our hands on them

Not a bad shout that. Here is some of their squad list courtesy of their official site:

Allan McGregor

Maurice Edu

David Weir

Pedro Mendes

Sasa Papac

Lee McCulloch

Steven Davis

Kevin Thomson

Kris Boyd

Nacho Novo

Steven Naismith

Steven Whittaker

Andrius Velicka

Kenny Miller

DaMarcus Beasley

Kirk Broadfoot

Madjid Bougherra

Neil Alexander

Steven Smith

Kyle Lafferty

There's a fair few players in there that I would gladly take if we could get our hands on them

maybe we should go for that Velicka chap... :noexpression:

Allan McGregor

Maurice Edu

David Weir

Pedro Mendes

Sasa Papac

Lee McCulloch

Steven Davis

Kevin Thomson

Kris Boyd

Nacho Novo

Steven Naismith

Steven Whittaker

Andrius Velicka

Kenny Miller

DaMarcus Beasley

Kirk Broadfoot

Madjid Bougherra

Neil Alexander

Steven Smith

Kyle Lafferty

looking at them players, think most of them wouldnlt even consider our club, would be nice if one or two had an interest, some good decent players :)

Allan McGregor

Maurice Edu

David Weir

Pedro Mendes

Sasa Papac

Lee McCulloch

Steven Davis

Kevin Thomson

Kris Boyd

Nacho Novo

Steven Naismith

Steven Whittaker

Andrius Velicka

Kenny Miller

DaMarcus Beasley

Kirk Broadfoot

Madjid Bougherra

Neil Alexander

Steven Smith

Kyle Lafferty

Surely all out of our range in terms of wages?

Wouldn't be at all surprised if Strachan went raiding up there despite the leak of his hit list of young Prem stars for loans.

Surely all out of our range in terms of wages?

Wouldn't be at all surprised if Strachan went raiding up there despite the leak of his hit list of young Prem stars for loans.

you would of thought so but we signed hartley and sno and i bet there not on peanuts

I suspect there won't be any more additions to the wage bill this season unless there are some significant departures first.

you may well be right but if were still challenging near the top come january and gj feels he needs to strengthen mr lansdown would get his chequebook out or i hope he would for me we only need a left winger and possibly cover for macca

I suspect there won't be any more additions to the wage bill this season unless there are some significant departures first.

Well... Lee Trundle will be off in Jan for good, that'll free up some wage bill dosh.

Defiantly think we can compete with all SPL or Champ club for anyone GJ see's fit to sign, even some Prem clubs like sjoke, hull, Burnley, wolves, Pompy, Fulham, Bolton, Scumderland etc... Although i'm not sure where we really need strengthening, not seen any games this season :disapointed2se: So I don't really consider my opinion valid on positions we need cover on, only left back as fella got booted out. You can never have too many strikers though, Naismith is a good player and im sure i read somewhere that he regretted not moving to England when we came in for him, not sure if we pulled out of Rangers gazumped us, ah well we'll see. Edu allways did well for me on Champ manager when i signed him on loan, but a lot like Elliot of you believe Fm2009 :laugh:

Naismith, Fleck or Bougherra are the only players worth being interested in at Rangers. Boyd is possible the biggest ***** in Scotland and whilst he is quite a competent goalscorer against woeful opposition doesnt work for the team and would inevitably cause friction in the camp. Naismith is the sort of winger we would like, I have a few mutual friends with him, and whilst he is reasonably ambitious and not a complete idiot like most players at Ibrox, he is pretty diehard Rangers, he isnt on a massive wage there and he would probably sit on that at Rangers, also if he ever did come to City lock up your daughters...he likes to play the field, Fleck is also an exciting winger, he is quite young and will be interesting to see how he progresses there....Bougherra as we all know is a competent defender and would do a good job for us.....The rest of them are hopeless, they will struggle to get investment, as they play is essentially a rubbish league thats getting worse (this is mainly because the old firm sign any half decent player from the other clubs and then dont play them), they cant compete in Europe as the structure at the club is atrocious from top to bottom), there fans are deluded disgusting scum (on the whole), and they are going nowhere....Now I also hate Celtic, but it really is rather amusing to see living up here.....

Their all CCC standard or lower except for Madjid Bougherra, id have him in my team first thing tomorrow

Quite possibly the most stupid thing anyone has ever said on this forum.... That's pretty much the squad that took Rangers to the UEFA cup final two years ago. Don't see many teams in the CCC or lower beating Fiorentina, Werder Bremen and Panathanikos anytime real soon.

On a personal note I think we're dreaming if we think we're in for a chance of signing any of the big guns from Rangers.

We simply don't have the finance.

Quite possibly the most stupid thing anyone has ever said on this forum.... That's pretty much the squad that took Rangers to the UEFA cup final two years ago. Don't see many teams in the CCC or lower beating Fiorentina, Werder Bremen and Panathanikos anytime real soon.

On a personal note I think we're dreaming if we think we're in for a chance of signing any of the big guns from Rangers.

We simply don't have the finance.

Agree, i think people get a bit carryed away when they slate the Scottish league. Ok its a poor league with some crap teams but the top players from Celtic and Rangers could all play top flight football anywere europe.

Kris Boyd and players of his ilk will be on at LEAST 20k a week which i would have thought (considering we are at bursting point now wage wise anyway) would be out of our range.

Agree, i think people get a bit carryed away when they slate the Scottish league. Ok its a poor league with some crap teams but the top players from Celtic and Rangers could all play top flight football anywere europe.

Kris Boyd and players of his ilk will be on at LEAST 20k a week which i would have thought (considering we are at bursting point now wage wise anyway) would be out of our range.

Ah, at last, somebody that's sensible.

I wouldn't go as far as saying the Old Firm could play in any of Europe's top flight leagues but they are certainly underestimated by many folks south of the border.

It would take a few years but the introduction of the Glasgow clubs to the premier league would see them compete. The current crop of players in both squads isn't good enough at the moment but the combination of the lure of Premier League football and playing for a massive club would surely see Tottenham/Everton type of players move to Glasgow.

I'd take Kris Boyd just for his goals. He's a surly sod but he'd do the business in the CCC.

Ah, at last, somebody that's sensible.

I wouldn't go as far as saying the Old Firm could play in any of Europe's top flight leagues but they are certainly underestimated by many folks south of the border.

It would take a few years but the introduction of the Glasgow clubs to the premier league would see them compete. The current crop of players in both squads isn't good enough at the moment but the combination of the lure of Premier League football and playing for a massive club would surely see Tottenham/Everton type of players move to Glasgow.

I'd take Kris Boyd just for his goals. He's a surly sod but he'd do the business in the CCC.

That must never happen of course - the English league doesn't exist for the benefit of foreign clubs.

Cardiff and Swansea also, but we are stuck ith them.

Archived