IGNORED

6,500+ Season Tickets Holders...

Red Cloud

have renewed for next season according to the official site!

We might moan & winge a bit to quickly sometimes but that sort of loyalty is anything but "fickle"!

This club has some of the best support outside the Prem - something to be proud of regardless where we are next season!

I could think of nothing worse than sat in the living room watching sky sports on sat afternoon & the City stuffing someone - it hurts sometimes but the buzz when that ball goes in is worth the pain!

CTID

Guest City81

I wonder if that figure includes new season ticket holders? Because I have just paid for a Season Ticket for next season but I was not a season ticket holder last year.

Let's hope we can get over 10,000 Season Ticket holders, which would be a great bonus for the club!

If we beat Hartlepool on sat I think that will bring a few more in before the early bird deadline. I think this is a fantastic achievement by the club and hope we can make it grow and grow. If we don't go up then we already have more season tickets than most teams average if not highest attendance for the season

Guest pentlandsl

I have just applied for a season ticket for myself and my 5 year old (not a hope in hell he is going to support anyone other than City!) for the first time in 22 years, there must be many others who have done the same - based on last year's total of over 8000 then 10000 is a good possibility if we get promoted.

To put it in context that is more season ticket holders than Hartlepool's capacity - it would be a tragedy if they go up and not us.

We ought to be in the 1st and if we do then the club will need every penny of the season ticket money to strengthen the squad - if you are going to get one then get your application in now so that whoever our manager is can be told how much he has to spend by the board as early as possible.

Guest pentlandsl
Success will always bring out the partimers - who'll quickly disapear when things turn against City again.
It may be my first season tickt in 22 years (I used to have one for the old East End but next year is the first year I can guarantee to get to 95% of games).

I resent being labelled part time as I get to every match my commitments allow me to, like many others.

I went to every home and away match during the successive slide from 1st to 4th division, without being a season ticket holder - does this make me part-time?

Stuff you self opinionated, non-married, 9 to 5'ers for taking a moral high ground that is indefensible. When you are out of shorts, married with a couple of young kids and working for yourself (instead of being a drone) you may appreciate there is a period in your life when you cannot either afford a season ticket, or you do not have the time to attend every match to justify one. This won't make you any less a City fan because you can't afford a season ticket - like the rest of us.

Cut me and I am red and white through and through.

So

where were the season ticket holders when City played Swansea and B'sley in the Cup games ?......

Well i was there. i Haven't missed a home game in the last 3 or 4 seasons and with shift work its taken a lot of holidays. But cup games don't generate much excitement in the early rounds and when your committed to all the league games you cant blame people for giving them a miss!

Commiting yourself to a season of third standard football in the early summer is a lot to ask, and people who do that are the backbone of clubs like ours, otherwise they wouldn't offer discounts to encourage us.

Next seasons tickets are already on my credit card(and i hate owing money) and this season isn't over yet!

The bloke at work who will go to the final if we get there will only pay for that all season and will enjoy himself whatever happens as it is just a day out to him, whereas we will be distraught if we lose but still be there in august(july if the friendlies fit in with things)

Season ticket holders deserve some respect even if they don't do all the games! :dunno:

So where were the season ticket holders when City played Swansea and B'sley in the Cup games ?...... :dunno:
I've got a season ticket for next season, as has Mrs. Edson.

We'll probably be at home in Norfolk for midweek and early round cup games. Sorry if that isn't good enough, but we try our best.

Hmmmm........have pop at Robbored.. eh?

Its true I wasn't at the Wycombe game (I was in the Algarve, a legitimate excuse in my view) but that was the only home game I missed all season including the Cup games.

My beef :rolleyes: (as always) is with those partimers who only turn up when its an attractive fixture,those don't show up on a wet Tuesday night because they can't be arsed despite living within 30 mins of AG......

Success will always bring out the partimers - who'll quickly disapear when things turn against City again.
bite bite bite bite bite. same old tactics employed by Robored. It is getting a little bit tiring though. :Sleep12:

anyway, success does bring part timers, which then will hopefully turn them into 'full timers' like yourself Robored, hint of sarcasm in that one.

It may be my first season tickt in 22 years (I used to have one for the old East End but next year is the first year I can guarantee to get to 95% of games).

I resent being labelled part time as I get to every match my commitments allow me to, like many others.

I went to every home and away match during the successive slide from 1st to 4th division, without being a season ticket holder - does this make me part-time?

Stuff you self opinionated, non-married, 9 to 5'ers for taking a moral high ground that is indefensible. When you are out of shorts, married with a couple of young kids and working for yourself (instead of being a drone) you may appreciate there is a period in your life when you cannot either afford a season ticket, or you do not have the time to attend every match to justify one. This won't make you any less a City fan because you can't afford a season ticket - like the rest of us.

Cut me and I am red and white through and through.

:dunno::rolleyes::wacko::dunno: Bin there done that, kids have flown the nest now but they keep coming back :dunno: been self employed for 15 yrs and City for 35yrs+. last time I had a season ticket was first 2 years of the Dolman none since :dunno: but trying to this time and it wont be dependant on which div but purely finances :dunno:

• Admin
My beef :wacko: (as always) is with those partimers who only turn up when its an attractive fixture,those don't show up on a wet Tuesday night because they can't be arsed despite living within 30 mins of AG......

But Swansea was a pleasant Summer's evening and Barnsley was a sunny Saturday afternoon :rolleyes:

Archived