IGNORED

Cardiff Vs Forest

Tim S

I thought that too ... and still Dele doesn't get in the starting 11!

Amazing . Thought we missed dele yesterday .Always a presence never looked lost! Would have linked up with maynard and haynes. Why did saborio keep throwin his hands in the air yesterday...............Hallelujah!!!???

Both these look better than us yesterday. Cmon forest!

Good tackle thats bollocks!

Amazing . Thought we missed dele yesterday .Always a presence never looked lost! Would have linked up with maynard and haynes. Why did saborio keep throwin his hands in the air yesterday...............Hallelujah!!!???

Both these look better than us yesterday. Cmon forest!

Good tackle thats bollocks!

If Forest win they go ahead of us. Draw is perfect result for us I think.

Choppra should have been red carded for that.

Was the referee called Geraint Evans? And is Martin Keown Welsh?

I quote Keown "That's not a penalty. He's taken a dive". Well, strangely the ref didn't book him. Perhaps because the Cardiff player clipped him (albeit unintentionally).

The Chopra "tackle" was a disgrace. I quote Keown "He's perfectly entitled to go for that....".

What?? Just after the goalie has picked it up? And with two feet???

The BBC show a graphic of Bothroyd's goal and offside. It clearly shows Bothrody offside!!!! I quote Keown "That's just onside". The line went from Bothroyd across to no defender. WTF are you talking about????

BBC Cymru at it's best.

Was the referee called Geraint Evans? And is Martin Keown Welsh?

I quote Keown "That's not a penalty. He's taken a dive". Well, strangely the ref didn't book him. Perhaps because the Cardiff player clipped him (albeit unintentionally).

The Chopra "tackle" was a disgrace. I quote Keown "He's perfectly entitled to go for that....".

What?? Just after the goalie has picked it up? And with two feet???

The BBC show a graphic of Bothroyd's goal and offside. It clearly shows Bothrody offside!!!! I quote Keown "That's just onside". The line went from Bothroyd across to no defender. WTF are you talking about????

BBC Cymru at it's best.

It was a cynical foul from Chopra. You could see he actually changed his tackle as he slid in.

Archived