IGNORED

Players' Cars

Gerry Gows' Tash

One's I've seen

Leapy - Toyota (MR2 ?)

Wilkshire - A Merc Kompressor (Very nice saw it on sat)

Scotty - A Merc (not sure what only seen him sit in it in a photo)

anyone know any others, like whose is the Porshe Boxter thats always outside the players entrance ?

do you reckon they buy there cars or get sponsored to drive them?

One's I've seen

Leapy - Toyota (MR2 ?)

anyone know any others, like whose is the Porshe Boxter thats always outside the players entrance ?

Lee Peacock drives a Boxster, unless he has changed it.

Goodfellow has an Audi TT

Millers car is a Honda s2000, oh my god what a machine!! Top car

Guest i8thegas

Danny Cole- Volkswagon Gulf

Craig Woodman - Latest Fiesta

i thought luke had a black BMW with a personalized number plate?

:dunno: Leapy say's in the WDP today that he has sold his Porche because he is uncertain on getting another contract at City ^_^ probably have to make do with an XK8 instead!! What a bummer :dunno:
We aren't meant to fall for that are we, trying for the sympathy vote or what. I suspect the real reason is that he has to change to a 'family' car.

There can't be much room in a Porshe for baby seats and all the stuff you have to cart around, never mine Skye Cinderella herself!

Miller has stepped up in the world anyway, his Honda S2000 is his pride and joy, but before he came to Bristol he had an Almera, and that was his pride and joy at the time!! Unfortunately he was away in Mali last year after the season with Falkirk, and his sister took it a spin and wrote it off!! :o I think Grannyjoy will back me up when I say he wasnt the happiest chap ^_^ to be around when he return from Mali!! :dunno:

He did get some good news though, Bristol City wanted to sign him and the rest is history!! :dunno:

Cars and their City drivers, I think it goes as follows, this is based on sightings at Ashton Gate:

Danny W - Silver Merc Coupe type thing 03 Reg, usually parked near the away coach

Louis Carey - Silver Merc SLK - W reg?

Christian Roberts - Silver Merc - Reg X? CJR

Phillips - About 3 cars this season - latest Boxster S70PPA

Tommy D - Red Volkswagen Golf - T Reg?

Matty H - Same Merc as Roberts but newer shape - Reg ?? MCH

Scotty M - Same as Hill ?? SJM

Woodman - Small Fiesta W Reg?

Miller - Honda L33 MLR

Wilkshire - Black BMW 3 series compact - (the small one) Reg ??? LKW or LJW

I think at AG there is allocated parking for the squad 'cos the players always go to the same spot each week!

By the way, I drive a Blue Picasso 02 Reg, but I suppose none of the City players or any of you would really want to know that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CTID

Mercs seem pretty poular - U reakon they have a deal with that Merc Dealer on the corner ?

In case anyones Interested I got a Silver Alfa 147 02 reg.

Free season ticket per Mercedes - Yeah right :dunno:

tinmans got a merc..........i think

Yeah Tinman has got a new, greeny blue Merc.

He cut my friend and I up in it on the way back from Swindon. However, once he saw we both had city shirts on, we did get a wave by means of an apology! :dunno:

Guest bcfcsols
One's I've seen

Leapy - Toyota (MR2 ?)

Wilkshires got a Merc A-class too he lives accross the road from me, might be his missus' though! :dunno:

Guest Red_ Mango

saw phillips driving out of the gate yesterday, nearly knocked me off my pushbike then he didn't see a car coming the other direction. Could've been a disaster!

Are they all such cr*p drivers?

anyway it was a large black four wheeler type thing...

Guest Lockerman
I saw Steve Phillips driving around in a Boxster last week with his S70PPA plate on it. Has he bought it from LeeP?
Steves Boxster looks brand new to me, he did have another car between the Audi and the Boxster, probably awaiting the delivery of his brand new car.

do you reckon they buy there cars or get sponsored to drive them?

For as long as I can remember Lee has been into Football and Cars, in that order, having been driving since he could reach the pedals and could see out the window ( on private land , of course). :dunno:

Although totally impractical, he loves his present car, which he has paid for himself, having no sponsorship.

It took him a long time to forgive his sister re his Almera, as he had been adding to it, and tarting it up for a while, complete with the registration he now has on his Honda. :@

I had the pleasure of driving the Honda last week whilst in Bristol, and your right Whitey - it drives like a dream, although it was great for my street cred driving it , not sure about Lee's for letting me.

Archived