IGNORED

Get In

Portland Bill

They seemed to be against any development on southlands because of the detrimental effect it would have on the greenbelt. Obviously the stadium is also on the greenbelt but they thought that this deserved to be labeled a 'special' circumstance. Unfortunately, the proposal of housing on southfields just doesn't seem to be a good enough reason for the council to want to build on the greenbelt. Are there any other developments that could generate £5.5m for the club which could receive this 'special' status?

I think that was in a hope that the Councilors would pass it.

thats what i thought aswell, from what i also thought was its a £60-£65 million project £20 million from the sale of ag, and i thought sl was going to fund the other chunk from selling £40 odd million worth of shares in his company,

i might be and probably am wrong with this thou or im missing something

sb

They seemed to be against any development on southlands because of the detrimental effect it would have on the greenbelt. Obviously the stadium is also on the greenbelt but they thought that this deserved to be labeled a 'special' circumstance. Unfortunately, the proposal of housing on southfields just doesn't seem to be a good enough reason for the council to want to build on the greenbelt. Are there any other developments that could generate £5.5m for the club which could receive this 'special' status?

theres been small talk of a sizeable music arena which is still missing from our city

...believe Tesco's are on the lookout for locations :noexpression: .

dont get me wrong im over the moon the councillors (who by the way couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery) finally gave us the thumbs up but untill i see ashton vale actually getting built i will still have a feeling things will go tits up somewhere along the line nothing ever goes smoothly for bcfc

Archived