IGNORED

Colin Sextone

Riaz

That's what I'm saying. If you click on any of the Colin Sexstone links (I can't believe he spoke about 4 times..) none of them show him.

I sat through 30 minutes of this live last night. I haven't the will to sit through it again to hear his speech. :)

Oh sorry Chivs, see what you mean. Once is more than enough ........ except when our star performers took to the stage.

Colins (excellent) speech last night is the only thing ive ever heard him say, im curios why people say he hasnt always been popular, what exactly has he done in the past then?

I think most of the gripes I can remember are about ticketing issues for the big games, the Mill Stad for sure. (Not Wembley as it was tendered out to Ticketmaster). Although you are never going to please everyone he was accused of being offhand and uncaring.

However, I think he is in the right role now as far as the sadium is concerned. He looked a very professional, passionate and knowledgeable speaker last night and I'm sure he has been very busy behind the scenes to get it this far.

Archived