IGNORED

Who's Not Supposed To Be On On The Forum Today?

CotswoldRed

How do so many people find the time to use this forum during the day?  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi Folks

I'm always amazed how so many people are always able to be on here during the daytime and can post on a very frequent basis.

I normally work from home as a photographer, most days processing my work, but I'm in front of the PC nearly all the time. As I'm self employed I can do what I like.

What about everyone else? Are you all looking over your shoulders for the boss to walk in?

I'm a web developer so I'm always in front of a computer and online at work. I usually only go on non work related sites at lunchtime but I take breaks every now and again and I don't think the boss minds. I only work for 1 person so its pretty lax.

When I used to work in a callcentre I always did it because I hated my job that bad I didn't really care. I even learnt a new programming language when working in a callcentre heh :P

Self-employed, programming for call centres - boring as .........

I remember doing something sililar years ago. I don't miss talking to call centre staff about requirements and specs. Like talking to a brick wall.

No offence, call centre staff.

Archived