Calderwood

Pulis

Hollowhead

Claridge

Evil Post (maybe not so evil now ? )

Liam Rosenior (big time charlie)

Leroy Lita (another big time charlie)

Jordan ( 2 big time charlies)!

Without wishing to reopen an old debate, why would people not like Lennartson? He was probably the wrong man for the job, came in in terrible circumstances and the football wasn't great but he was a nice enough chap who did the best he could with what he was given. It's not his fault he wasn't right for that particular job (Superman would have struggled) and it's not his fault that his predecessor was treated quite badly.

Without wishing to reopen an old debate, why would people not like Lennartson? He was probably the wrong man for the job, came in in terrible circumstances and the football wasn't great but he was a nice enough chap who did the best he could with what he was given. It's not his fault he wasn't right for that particular job (Superman would have struggled) and it's not his fault that his predecessor was treated quite badly.

Quite agree, he ended up doing a job he wasn't bought in to do, decent chap good with the younger players, don't see why anyone would hate Lennartson. Difficult times, difficult circumstances none of if down to Benny.

Quite agree, he ended up doing a job he wasn't bought in to do, decent chap good with the younger players, don't see why anyone would hate Lennartson. Difficult times, difficult circumstances none of if down to Benny.

I'll third that - didn't notice Benny on the original list - always quite liked him myself.

I'll third that - didn't notice Benny on the original list - always quite liked him myself.

Yeah I will add myself to that list too! I felt sorry for Benny because I think he was probably the right man.... but just not for us at that moment in time. Perhaps if he was to come in today then things might be different.

But all that aside, he always conducted himself in a good manor and was a nice fella and I would never ever think about having him near a list of "hate".

If he was to visit Ashton Gate as a guest anytime in the future I will warmly welcome him with a round of applause.

Adam Johnson seemed like a bit of a dick, to put it mildly!

Good spot Glastonbury, Adam 'dick' Johnson moves straight into the Top 20 for me.

I think he could be one to watch as a potential rapid climber as well if we stay in the same division as Boro for long.

Andy Gray's another one.

Simon Jordan

Colin W

Windass

Claridge

Matt Bryant (used to see him up kingswood, what a tw..)

Steven Gerrard - one of the worst divers around yet nobody says anything in the media

Roy Keane

matt bryant was/is alright :innocent06:

Not when i used to see him pestering women all night thinking he was gods gift and better than anyone else around - he was in chasers ffs....

Also telling everyone he was his brothers agent (remember him, a future England player) smoking cigars and getting him drunk - what an agent

Maybe he has grown up a bit now, his other brother was sound and down to earth

I seem to remember Jason McAteer getting a shed load of abuse from the Ashton Gate crowd in his time.

I can only remember one occasion, pretty sure it was a 4-0 win against Tranmere with Wilkshire scoring from the half way line? Anyway McAteer had a bit of handbags with Tommy Doc down in front of the dolman, he got slated all night after that.

A few to get us going :

Colin W

Calderwood

Pulis

Hollowhead

Claridge

Lennartsson

Bobby Gould

BBC

Sam Mason

Wolfie

Jamie Cureton

What?

Nothing wrong with Lennartsson and Sam Mason.

And the Evil Post is riding high in my affections at the moment.

Glad to say that Benny has had recent success as assistant manager of GAIS in the Swedish prem. He was picked by their manager after had worked under Benny in Norway and when signed GAIS suddenly started to win games.

Benny should be named Scandinavian scout for Bristol City FC!

A few to get us going :

Colin W

Calderwood

Pulis

Hollowhead

Claridge

Lennartsson

Bobby Gould

BBC

Sam Mason

Wolfie

Jamie Cureton

Sam Mason???? Bit harsh on Benny as well imo.

Steve Phillips, Warnock, Jordan, Derry, Pulis, Calderwood, Cureton, Hollowhead all on my list...

Archived