IGNORED

Who Do We Dislike The Most ?

CalgaryRed

Bit random, but I have been nursing a grudge against Scott Minto for more than a decade. He was playing for Charlton at AG in the FA Cup and we knocked the ball out for a throw as we had a player down injured needing treatment. Instead of throwing it back to our keeper he deliberately threw it to a Charlton player. Totally unsporting and the only time I have seen this at AG.

This prat now pops up regularly as a match reporter on Sky sports news and my wife never tires (!) of hearing me slate him.

david kelly never seen him but my dad told me he would always score against us ,graham kavanagh complete to**er ,jamie paedophile cureton, steve phillips :innocent06: ,robbie savage ,neil warnock , shaun derry ,nick carle, clinton morrison,rob earnshaw nice guy but pain in the arse on the pitch, michael chopra arrogant b***ard ,neil harris,dexter blackstock , kris commons good player but to much of an attitude,jermaine easter, michael kightly i have my reasons , leroy lita up his own arse n lee croft absolute cock when he played against us :mf_sleep:

John Alderidge.

Anyway remember him scoring a penalty (i think) in front of the Atyeo then acting like a complete c0ck?

Alderidge is a ******, he wears a w@nkers hat!

Forgot about him but remember that incident well, as well as Graham Kavanagh.

I also still hold a grudge against Liam Lawrence for conning a free kick which subsequently led to a goal at Stoke a couple of seasons ago.

John Alderidge.

Anyway remember him scoring a penalty (i think) in front of the Atyeo then acting like a complete c0ck?

I remember that and if memory serves it was effectively the goal that relegated us in '99 and that ***** acted in that way. I recall a feeling of warm satisfaction when he got the tin tack from Tranmere.

Holloway

Ian Alexander

Gerry Francis

Devon White

Peter Beadle (redeemed himself slightly for his goal against the gas)

Simon Jordan

Colin W4nker

Shaun Derry

Robbie Savage

Anton Ferdinand (what an over rated *****)

Clinton Morrison

Michael Chopra

Any player that retires from International football when they are still able to play. Where's your pride man?

Any sagheads but especially Ian Alexander, Devon White, Jamie Cureton, Marcus Browning, Ian Hollowhead, Billy Clark, David Mehew, Gary Penrice, Nigel Martyn, Gerry Francis, Vaughan Jones, Carl Saunders, Geoff Twentyman, Steve Yates, Phil Purnell (basically anyone who played for them in the late 80's when we couldn't seem to beat them)

oh and Bobby Gould, Tony Pulis and Malcolm Allison

Colin W, Tango-man etc rubbish our club - rightly hated by us.

The likes of Shaun Derry, Adam Johnson who take the p**s of our players and/or fans, likewise.

But I can't say that I 'hate' someone just because they scaore against us: I'm not aware that players like David Kelly, Rory Fallonetc have ever done anything to make them figures of hate for us - they just do their job and score goals!!

Agree that Benny Lennartson would be one of the last people I'd put on the list; a decent guy who, if he'd been treated a bit more fairly by the club, could have done a good job for us. He was stitched up big time by us, and just became the fall guy for a terrible season - and even then came quite close to rescuing us.

No-one mentioned Mr Osman yet??!!

John Alderidge.

Aldridge even netted for Newport County against City at Somerton Park in what was billed as our last ever match in 1982. It may even have been two.

That was a rotten thing to do under the circumstances, and it seems he had it in for BCFC ,and it's fans, throughout his career.

Bit random, but I have been nursing a grudge against Scott Minto for more than a decade. He was playing for Charlton at AG in the FA Cup and we knocked the ball out for a throw as we had a player down injured needing treatment. Instead of throwing it back to our keeper he deliberately threw it to a Charlton player. Totally unsporting and the only time I have seen this at AG.

This prat now pops up regularly as a match reporter on Sky sports news and my wife never tires (!) of hearing me slate him.

Blimey - a kindred spirit! Every time he appears on TV, I get a flashback to that very incident. Do you think that we have a recognisable syndrome which will allow us to sue him?

Gary Blisset,and the song 'We will rock you', can't listen to it without remembering the hammering we took at Brentford, also the same player that smashed John Uzzels jaw, finishing his career for some **** of a FA cheif executive named Graham Kelly to state in court it's part and parcle of the game.

I'm sure we had similar happen whilst playing Cambridge Utd, a player of theirs goes down, we put it into touch, they get the throw ( with everyone expecting it to be thrown back towards our defence, only for the throw to go to one of their own players, resulting in John Taylor scoring for them.

Colin W, Tango-man etc rubbish our club - rightly hated by us.

The likes of Shaun Derry, Adam Johnson who take the p**s of our players and/or fans, likewise.

But I can't say that I 'hate' someone just because they scaore against us: I'm not aware that players like David Kelly, Rory Fallonetc have ever done anything to make them figures of hate for us - they just do their job and score goals!!

Agree that Benny Lennartson would be one of the last people I'd put on the list; a decent guy who, if he'd been treated a bit more fairly by the club, could have done a good job for us. He was stitched up big time by us, and just became the fall guy for a terrible season - and even then came quite close to rescuing us.

No-one mentioned Mr Osman yet??!!

Osman is a great shout. So is Graham Kavanagh - " samba man, w4nk,w4nk,w4nk.."

I see Benny upset a few. I'll bow to the consensus, Benny is officially out of the list

Archived