IGNORED

No City Game?!

freezer

With no City game today it is a strange sort of footballing Saturday and my attention is drawn elsewhere.

I really hope, that 'IF' the game at the Whorefield marshes goes ahead today, that Carlisle win and that there are more boo's and sad sags later today. Not being nasty or anything, but that will make up for not having any proper football to follow.

How is there new ground redevelopment coming along by the way?

With no City game today it is a strange sort of footballing Saturday and my attention is drawn elsewhere.

I really hope, that 'IF' the game at the Whorefield marshes goes ahead today, that Carlisle win and that there are more boo's and sad sags later today. Not being nasty or anything, but that will make up for not having any proper football to follow.

How is there new ground redevelopment coming along by the way?

Going on past history they'll wait till the Carlise coaches are on Muller Road and then call it off :innocent06:

TBH...i only posted cos i`m bored, i really couldn`t give 2 hoots what the final score turns out to be. The sags are so far off my radar atm.

PDG

True........but you must admit, don't you get a brief warm feeling of joy course through your veins when they lose. I do.

COME ON CARLISLE :pray:

Archived