IGNORED

Home To Cardiff

Never to the dark side

I think it is possible to edit the title if you are the original author of a thread - at least I hope so 'cos otherwise I can't explain how NTTDS got it right.......

I would imagine the mods have merged a number of threads, one of which was NTTDS's from a few days ago, but have used the thread title from one of todays topics?

...if that makes any sense.

Its 15% i believe.. but i cant for one minute see the old bill letting them bring over 3.5 k.

It begs the question will it be a bubble? In some ways i hope the old bill let them travel over on there own, will spice up the atmosphere thats for sure!

Yes its 15%. Would not surprise me if they shut the East End for City fans.

DISTRIBUTION OF TICKETS

(a) All Rounds Preceding the Semi-Finals

In all matches preceding the Semi-Finals, the Visiting Club shall have the right to claim up

to 15% of all accommodation for which tickets are issued providing these tickets are in a

fully segregated area.

Yes its 15%. Would not surprise me if they shut the East End for City fans.

DISTRIBUTION OF TICKETS

(a) All Rounds Preceding the Semi-Finals

In all matches preceding the Semi-Finals, the Visiting Club shall have the right to claim up

to 15% of all accommodation for which tickets are issued providing these tickets are in a

fully segregated area.

If the EE were to be closed to home fans, logically they might as well sell the entire end to Cardiff, which presumably would be >15%. Anyone know the approved capacity of the EE with no segregation? The logistics of bringing that many people in a controlled bubble would be entertaining.

Everton were given the whole EE, EE holds 5,500 i think. So it could easily be 3.500 and 12-1500 City.

Should be a good day :innocent06:

But i bet the game will be on the Sunday though, you can just see A&S Police moving it.

You have to take segregation into account........and I dont think a single block of seats with a net over it will not be deemed good enough for Police to agree to safety certificate for that game - not even if lined with cops &/or stewards so thats probably why we will end up giving them the whole end

Bring it on.....just hope we get some form back before then or else we will have to listen to "Men of Harlech" all bloody afternoon

"Who put the ball in the Welsh net"

"Arfur arfur"

"Arfur f~'kin Europe"

You have to take segregation into account........and I dont think a single block of seats with a net over it will not be deemed good enough for Police to agree to safety certificate for that game - not even if lined with cops &/or stewards so thats probably why we will end up giving them the whole end

Bring it on.....just hope we get some form back before then or else we will have to listen to "Men of Harlech" all bloody afternoon

"Arfur arfur"

"Arfur f~'kin Europe"

There more unhappy than WE are. http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t...88d5f2beb4f1365

Saturday, 3pm Kick Off. Cardiff want 2'000 tickets... and it WILL be a bubble for them

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,1...1890590,00.html

Ticket price discussions sound promising - £15 tickets for all areas would ensure a decent turnout..

Saturday 3pm KO with the small print caveat "* FA Cup match date is subject to change should the match be selected for live TV broadcast.". Will wait and see until the TV games are claimed.

Saturday, 3pm Kick Off. Cardiff want 2'000 tickets... and it WILL be a bubble for them

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,1...1890590,00.html

Ticket price discussions sound promising - £15 tickets for all areas would ensure a decent turnout..

What a shock!!!! Whats the point in our chairmans coming out year after year talking cr@p about trying to burst the bubble!!! Thats 2 games now, would of been perfect to try non bubble!!!! Grrrrrr

What a shock!!!! Whats the point in our chairmans coming out year after year talking cr@p about trying to burst the bubble!!! Thats 2 games now, would of been perfect to try non bubble!!!! Grrrrrr

I don't think you can blame our chairman.. A&S & South Wales Police are the ones who enforce it.

Yeh but if both clubs said No we aint standing for this surely their is nothing Police can do!

We decided to let Swansea travel how they want..

I would guess that there is something that they can do, namely refuse to sanction the game and stop it from going ahead. Had a look on Google for specific rules, but came up blank.

Yeh but if both clubs said No we aint standing for this surely their is nothing Police can do!

We decided to let Swansea travel how they want..

The police could then request the safety licence for the ground to be removed..

Yes we did decide to let Swansea travel on own accord, working with A&S police, in an effort to get rid of the bubble matches. I would imagine it would be one year at a time. Prove that the Swansea game goes okay and then look at Cardiff next year.

Archived